Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"Provocative Piano" album incorrect

Solved!

"Provocative Piano" album incorrect

The album labeled as **bleep** Hyman's "Provacative Piano" on Spotify is some other album entirely.

spotify:album:2cruIfbxOCyoNkZVcLcGDu

I don't know what it is, but it's not even a piano album.  (It's mostly electric organ.)  The only clue I have is that track 9, erroneously labeled as "Miserlou" is the jazz standard "Let's Fall in Love" (Arlen / Koehler), not to be confused with "Let's Do It, Let's Fall in Love" (Porter).

Speaking of "provocative", this forum allows me to write Mr. Hyman's rather "provocative" last name, but not his first?  I cannot post his first name here.  It's "Richard", folks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi, thanks for your post! If you'll take a look at this thread, you'll find a link in the first message for reporting metadata errors. Someone should be able to look into this for you after you've submitted the information through that link.

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi, thanks for your post! If you'll take a look at this thread, you'll find a link in the first message for reporting metadata errors. Someone should be able to look into this for you after you've submitted the information through that link.

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Okay thanks, I just submitted it.

Suggested posts