Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

samsung tv app and lyrics font

samsung tv app and lyrics font

regarding my samsung tv (ue60ku6000) and the spotify app:

for no apparent reason, the lyrics font style changed from normal to bold.

because of this, reading lyrics from such a big screen has become painful and annoying. everything was fine until two days ago 😕

anyone else noticed something similar ??

I wish they would revert back to the previous font style. it was perfect.

2 Replies

Hey @panaiotis,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community. We moved your post from Chat to the help boards as it's content fits better here.

The lyrics shown in the song are designed to be easy to read. Which means that the letters are thicker and larger than the app's regular font so there is no difficulty in understanding and following it.

If you like the font to be changed, a similar idea has already been suggested here - We'd recommend adding your vote and subscribing to it.

In case you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit a new one highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing one.

Hope this helps. If anything else comes up, the Community will be here to help. 

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

hello and thanks for the reply 🙂

I totally agree with the suggestion in the link, but I noticed that it was submitted a while back. it makes me wonder why the font in my tv app changed to bold type only a few days ago.. it was fine until then.

Suggested posts