Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

sonos

sonos

Incorrect login/password facebook users get a device id ......
Will someone explain how please
9 Replies

My sonos isn't working with spotify, 'unable to browse music' reboots ipreset etc not fixing, anyone else having the same issue ?

We have the same problem. Any idea how to fix it is welcome! Has it happened before?

same problem here! Anyone an idea?

I have the same problem from around 5 hours. Before that Sonos+Spoyify worked fine. Is there a central issue since it seems I'm not alone tho ha the "unable to browse music"" problem?

Service issues, updates are on twitter but strangley not on FB, load of poop....2 grand and 10 quid a month you would think it would all be flawless, expensive ornaments too often...

so annoyed i have a party friday and no music will someone from spotify sort this out and post a solution

I have the same issue cannot browse music. Also try to plsy a previous playlist and it says cannot find tracks, may be connection problems with spot iffy.?!!?,

@tony wrote:
Incorrect login/password facebook users get a device id ......
Will someone explain how please

Sure - have a look at this thread: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Partner-Devices-Sonos-Squeezebox/Logging-into-my-Sonos/td-p/59

----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

Even with correct device ID it does not work here since this afternoon. Yesterday it worked fine and today I get the "Incorrect login/password" error without having anything changed. 😕

Suggested posts