Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

spotify doesn´t connect to sonos

spotify doesn´t connect to sonos

hi,

i´m also waiting since 2 weeks for a password. i sent enough e-mails to ask for-no answer from spotify. i already tried to cancel spotify but i also need that password to cancel spotify. i´m very angry, that there is no telefon number that i could call to clear all this problems.

andreas

6 Replies

Hi portantus- I can see my colleague responded to your case a couple days ago. 

I've just sent you another email as well. Please be sure to check your SPAM filter if you don't see my message in your inbox. 

I can't figure how you get Sonos connected to Spotify (or the reverse).  Any hints..................

@shags2207 wrote:

I can't figure how you get Sonos connected to Spotify (or the reverse).  Any hints..................

Assuming you have a Premium Spotify subscription ...

Through one of the Sonos apps (desktop or mobile) find the Spotify service option.

If your Spotify account was created before the Facebook tie-in then log in with your Spotify username and password.

If your Spotify account is accessed with a FB login then you need to get a device password to use with Sonos - see here: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Mobile-Android/quot-Official-quot-new-application-release-missing-fe...

----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

Link entirely unhelpful.
Herein lies the problem. I'm using iPad/iPhone/Macs to drive Sonos and can't log in to Sonos without Spotify direct login details (and I can't get those because I am compelled to log in through FB which does not work - hence, no Spotify for Sonos).
Yes, it's a Premium account.

Apologies, completely wrong link - a copy and paste failure

Use this one instead - it contains info on how to get your Spotify username and password: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Partner-Devices-Sonos-Squeezebox/Logging-into-my-Sonos/td-p/59
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

Spotify doesn't like safari. Nearly drove me mad! I installed Mercury browser for iPad, followed the links again and hey presto 🙂

Suggested posts