Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

this moment when you want to listen Calvin Harris and spotify is streaming american rap...

this moment when you want to listen Calvin Harris and spotify is streaming american rap...

This is joke. Why my songs, which I added to my spotify playlist keep changing into something unknown s**t which I hate? I made a playlist and while I listen to it, I keep listen to songs which are completely different from song I added, I don`t understand... What am I doing now is listening songs and TRY to find (sometimes I can`t) proper one. I am sending URI to my friends, but they don`t have any problems. I guess this is the premium problem. I guess I shouldn`t support you by buying premium, because they don`t have it and they`re free from any problems.

Fix my playlist!!!

2 Replies

When this happens does it show the incorrect track is playing or does it show as the correct track but with the wrong music?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Correct track. Artist, title, album, everything is correct except the music. I am sending the URI of the track to my friends and they have everything ok. They don`t have problems with incorrect music.

Suggested posts