Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

to all who can answer

Solved!

to all who can answer

Hello, maybe I got lost in the translation, answer: is it possible to stream the same Spotify over the same wifi on several devices at the same time, for example: Google assistant and Hama tuner with Spotify connect function?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there, welcome to the Spotify Community!

If you are trying to stream using Spotify on multiple devices simultaneously, then you can do that. Basically, you can use any one of your Spotify apps as a remote control and play music on any other device. The only difference is that you can only stream on one device simultaneously. So if you are using your phone, other devices can control the playback but cannot play together.

I hope that clears the confusion, feel free to reach out to us if you need anything else. Here is a quick article about the same.

AmayySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there, welcome to the Spotify Community!

If you are trying to stream using Spotify on multiple devices simultaneously, then you can do that. Basically, you can use any one of your Spotify apps as a remote control and play music on any other device. The only difference is that you can only stream on one device simultaneously. So if you are using your phone, other devices can control the playback but cannot play together.

I hope that clears the confusion, feel free to reach out to us if you need anything else. Here is a quick article about the same.

AmayySpotify Star

This is not quite according to the profile, but maybe you know: If you order Spotify duo, is it possible to control them from one phone (one of them is google nest) and stream synchronously?

Hey @Alexsotas thanks for clarifying. Actually you can stream on one device using one of the duos account and other on another device. But if you want to control one account from another you can use a group session.

Click the speakers/devices icon on your App to create and join a session.

And about syncing a track on different accounts, that's not an available feature yet. You can suggest it in the ideas section if it isn't already there. 

Let me know if you need anything else.

AmayySpotify Star

Suggested posts