Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

what is the complete list of devices I can use?

what is the complete list of devices I can use?

I currently run on PC's from my home wifi.

I know I can upgrade to run on my smartphone or tablet

I'd like a COMPLETE list of other devices that support Spotify.

I see that Sonos and Squeezebox are partners.

Is that it?  Are there any others?

5 Replies

Hey Newmarket2,

Spotify supports these devices with an intergrated version of Spotify Sonos, Onkyo, Squeezebox, WD, Boxee Box or TiVo.

There is also a list by make and Operating System here, https://www.spotify.com/se/mobile/overview/

Am i the only one who does not see the list? This just takes me back to the main page.

@KJH wrote:

Am i the only one who does not see the list? This just takes me back to the main page.

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Here is my own list! 

Desktop/Laptop

Windows, Mac, Linux (and web player)

Mobile (Features vary depending on platform)

Android, iOS, Windows Phone 7/8 (7 no longer updated), BlackBerry (GSM only), Symbian, Palm (no longer supported)

Partner Devices 

See this post for partner companies. Models and access vary depending on region. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Not my original post, but this info  is usefull for me.

Thank you 

That's really odd as I know of two recent, similar cases where Ivy produced spotify playlists successfully. Maybe watch the presentation on Ivy' main page to make sure you're not missing anything. If you still can't resolve this, please use the online contact form and someone at Spotify will try help get this sorted. If you get an automated reply directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly (even though it says not to) to speed things along.

Meanwhile, I'm going to see if I can find anything out from the Spotify staff.

Suggested posts