Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[windows phone] Discover weekly hasn't updated on phone app, desktop version has.

Solved!

[windows phone] Discover weekly hasn't updated on phone app, desktop version has.

I mainly listen to Spotify on my phone, and discover weekly hasn't updated for a couple weeks. Today I checked my desktop version and there was an updated discover weekly. Yay. I pressed play and hoped that it would appear on my recently played list on the app. (This is the only way I have been able to find the discover weekly on my phone in the past) Did not happen. So I scrolled down the list and tapped on discover weekly and it showed the old list still. Repeated this few times. Closed the app, rebooted my phone, reinstalled the app. No help.

I have lumia 550, the app version is 5.2.4.0 and I have premium

This is propably wrong place for this but could it be possible to make discover weekly and daily mix etc. lists available on windows phone. They're great content but I don't use them on desktop.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Problem fixed over night. Thank whoever made it happen and/or the magic behind it.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Problem fixed over night. Thank whoever made it happen and/or the magic behind it.

Suggested posts