3 (+1) steps to grow your Spotify playlist

3 (+1) steps to grow your Spotify playlist

Ciromanzari1
Gig Goer

Hello guys. So, this is not actually neither a playlist or a “tutorial”. Anyway, the title isn’t used for clickbait, because the goal of this post is definitely to grow up your Playlists’ followers. How? Easy. As you know, in order to grow a playlist, you need your playlist to be heard and seen by people who can really be interested in the genre, the mood etc, of your playlist. Tipically this kind of people (who follow unofficial playlist) love music variety and they’re usually looking for new music and new artists. Spread your playlist in the right channels, with the right target, In this way, those people can follow it and they will start spreading it with their friend because, if you choose your target good and they like your playlist, they become TRUE FANS (and everyone should know how much important even a singular true fan can be). So until now, you didn’t learn nothing new. Because the right question isn’t “how to grow a playlist” but “what are the right channels to spread a playlist?”. Well, the new artists social profile are the best channel at all. Emerging artists often have music-loving people among their followers, typically nichia, who have few prejudices and are ready to listen to your playlist. Among other things, the emerging artist is much more readily available and willing to "trade". The trick of the playlist curator must be to connect with emerging artists, add his songs to the playlist, and start a collaboration with the artist. So we all gain. The artist is listened to by all the followers of the playlist, he publishes your playlist on his Instagram or Facebook, his followers follow your playlist, and everyone grows, really.

so, now you know this basic, THE THREE STEPS ARE: 

1  - Add this song in one of your playlists

2 - Send me a screenshout of the song in your playlist on Instagram (DM)

The account is @zher.0, then I will share your playlists on my Instagram (11k followers, target: mostly girls and young boys from 15 to 22 years old, pop music listeners.) 

3 - Do the first and second step. 

4 - Everytime an emerging artists ask you to add one of their songs in your playlist, ask them to publish your playlist on their social profile in exchange.

4 Replies

Re: 3 (+1) steps to grow your Spotify playlist

Night_Walker
Music Fan

check dm

Nadya_Alexandra
Roadie

Thanks for sharing this!

My list is mostly focusing on the melodic Hip Hop, R&B vibe to chill through the late night, so I am not sure if your song fits on my playlist.  But if you are still interested, please have a listen and leave a follow if you enjoy

Thank you!

https://open.spotify.com/user/f.siarge/playlist/4kvoqjdvKyeelLrKXpP8GN?si=YTR3QsOCQ6yWzrCRIDM1Cw

Kenny2.jpg

zhei
Regular
Highlighted

zhei
Regular
SUGGESTED POSTS