Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

A Different June 2020 (daily new releases)

A Different June 2020 (daily new releases)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Thanks for your understanding.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily

2020 week 22 : from May 29 to June 4, 2020

Selected and added : June 1 - 40 tracks

A Different June

Despite some releases delayed due to covid-19 situation, May was a good month for indie / alternative music with 490 new releases featured in our monthly playlist. We begin June with 40 new tracks carefully handpicked for "A Different June 2020".

Be the first to Discover the new indie releases on Spotify before most of the other monthly/yearly playlists on the place. Be sure that we add only tracks we have listened and that are pleasing us. If you don't find a song, it will come surely the next days or never, if we don't select it.

Started nine years ago the monthly "Different" playlist will keep to be the only one gathering together well known, less known and unknown artists, selected through only one filter : my ears considering the quality of their music.

As usual this playlist is a carefully handpicked selection of new releases, including #NewMusicFridays releases and the other daily releases all along each week. This playlist is updated daily until the end of the month.

Note : As any selection, this compilation is totally subjective and represents only Soundofus taste and choice.

To start June, listen to :

Protomartyr / Middle Class Rut / The Stoned Immaculate / The Rentals / Altered by Mom / TV Priest / Oya Paya / The Skins / The Elephant Trees / Taking Meds / The Claremonts / Idle Noise / Plasma Canvas / Grand Commander / Forgetting the Future / Pet Dress / Mating Ritual / Suns Up / Shader / Crystal Tides / PLASMAS / Muzz / AJJ / Benjamin Gibbard / Sipper / Carolines / Cigarettes for Breakfast / Leodis / Migrant Motel / Pacific / WhoMadeWho / Happy Accidents / Thunder Dreamer / The Infamous Stringdusters / Marty O'Reilly & the Old Soul Orchestra / Racoon Racoon / WeatherAmes / Whitney, Waxahatchee / Honey Lung / Freedom Fry /

Additional Keywords : 2020, Monthly Playlist, June, New Music Friday, Daily Releases, Discover Daily

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
25 Replies

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Thanks for your understanding.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2020 week 25 : from June 19 to June 25, 2020

Selected and added : June 24, 2020 - 10 tracks / Total : 420 tracks

Featured :

Nicolas Repac / Fenne Lily / Noga Erez / Nadine Shah / Howling / The Streets, Hak Baker / Gordi / Widowspeak / Pure Bathing Culture / Kevin Casey /

Community Blog : New albums worth a listen

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star

2020 week 25 : from June 19 to June 25, 2020

Selected and added : June 25, 2020 - 15 tracks / Total : 435 tracks

Featured :

Hum / Uniform / I LIKE TRAINS / Deradoorian / The Psychedelic Furs / Hurts / Cults / Hoops / Jonsi / Tourist, The Range / Little Kid / Jess Williamson / Bonny Light Horseman / Kelly Lee Owens / Keaton Henson /

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star

2020 week 26 : from June 26 to July 2, 2020

Selected and added : June 26, 2020 - 30 tracks / Total : 465 tracks

Featured :

The Cold Stares / Pottery / The Fleshtones / THUMPER / A. Swayze & The Ghosts / Bad Moves / Bananagun / Skegss / Nana Grizol / Soccer96, Alabaster / Cannon Eyes / HAIM / Nothing But Thieves / Grey Daze / The Vacant Lots / Young Ejecta / The Flaming Lips / JJ Sterry, Gang Of Four / Nadine Shah / Ray LaMontagne / Soko / Gordi / Lianne La Havas (covering Radiohead) / Methyl Ethel / Mountain Time / Charlie Gradon / City and Colour / Barbarossa / Cut Copy / Emily Burns /

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star

Selected and added : June 27, 2020 - 25 tracks / Total : 490 tracks

Featured :

Plants and Animals / THE HARA / Archers Of Loaf / Biting Elbows / BOYO / Grouplove / CamelPhat, Yannis / Human Love / Old 97's / Alberta Cross / Ok Otter / NOAHFINNCE / Willy Mason / Semisonic / Oceanator / Secret Machines / Francis of Delirium / We Were Promised Jetpacks / The Jayhawks / The long War / Mountain Natives / Delta Spirit / Sam Valdez / Girl Friday / Hiss Golden Mesenger /

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star

Selected and added : June 29, 2020 - 20 tracks / Total : 510 tracks

Featured :

The Grizzled Mighty / Joe Bonamassa / Fantastic Negrito / Walter Egan / Biting Elbows / Stuck On Planet Earth / Adrian Borland / The Special Pillow / The Colonies / The Texas Gentlemen / Remo Drive / The Dream Syndicate / The Lagoons / Corb Lund / Wino / Sofia Bolt / AJIMAL / Gifted Gambler / Tessa Violet / Keith Mosfet /

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star

June Playlist is now closed with 510 featured tracks.

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star

Suggested posts