Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

A Different October 2020 (daily new releases)

A Different October 2020 (daily new releases)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Thanks for your understanding.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily

2020 week 39 : from September 25 to October 1, 2020

Selected and added : October 1 - 20 tracks

A Different October

September was a great month for Indie / Alternative music with 500 new releases featured in our monthly playlist. Summer is over now, Autumn is here. We begin October on this first day of the month with 20 new releases, carefully handpicked, for "A Different October 2020".

Be the first to Discover the new indie releases on Spotify before most of the other monthly/yearly playlists on the place. Be sure that we add only tracks we have listened and that are pleasing us. If you don't find a song, it will come surely the next days or never, if we don't select it.

Started nine years ago the monthly "Different" playlist will keep to be the only one gathering together well known, less known and unknown artists, selected through only one filter : my ears considering the quality of their music.

As usual this playlist is a carefully handpicked selection of new releases, including #NewMusicFridays releases and the other daily releases all along each week. This playlist is updated daily until the end of the month.

Note : As any selection, this compilation is totally subjective and represents only Soundofus taste and choice.

For starting October, listen to :

Tempesst / Nothing / Kiwi jr. / Coach Party / Salem / Fuzz / Garcia Peoples / Suzie True / Jesse Kivel / Slow Pulp / Bat For Lashes / Magik Markers / The Wytches / Sinai Vessel / Goat Girl / Midnight Sister / Emmy The Great / PVA / Otzeki / Woodkid /

Additional Keywords : 2020, Monthly Playlist, October, New Music Friday, Daily Releases, Discover Daily

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
24 Replies

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Thanks for your understanding.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2020 week 43 : from October 23 to October 29, 2020

Selected and added : October 27, 2020 - 20 tracks / Total : 440 tracks

Featuring :

Bad Neighbour / LEFT SIDE FILTER / Davey Lane / Kevin Abernathy / Scaly Scallywags / SHARDS / Life After Youth / Viper Club / The Super Pumas / Life Size Models / Orchid Mantis / Miiesha, The Woorabinda Singers / SUUNS / Keep Shelly In Athens / HYYTS / The Lost Fingers / Sharon Little / Georgia van Etten / Tiny Little Houses / Redolent /

Community Blog : New albums worth a listen

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star

Thanks for the update @Soundofus!

So many new tracks this week curated and added to your playlist - wondering, do you have a secret favorite to share with us? 

KaterinaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Hey @Katerina 

Nothing secret in my playlists 😊

As long as a track is featured, that means I like it. So any of them could be a favourite at the moment... until the next one begins... 😀

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star

haha, fair enough @Soundofus

KaterinaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

2020 week 43 : from October 23 to October 29, 2020

Selected and added : October 28, 2020 - 20 tracks / Total : 460 tracks

Featuring :

Cortez / Narla / Phogg / Thunder Fox / Max Pain and the Groovies / Electric Hydra / Salva Sweden / Pylon / HighSchool / Coil / Storfront Church / The Cowboys / Diving Station / Mystic Braves / Acid Carousel / In The Pines / Sleepy Gaucho / Jam 'n' Slate / Iterum Nata / brushstroke /

Community Blog : New albums worth a listen

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star

Suggested posts