Admittedly Lazy, My Discovery Weekly Playlist.

Admittedly Lazy, My Discovery Weekly Playlist.

D34DW0lV3
Roadie

A selection to please most anyone who likes Indie, Chillout, EDM, IDM, Trap, And various other genres in small doses. 

Each monday i'll refresh everything with all my best discover weekly songs and keep the absolute best ones placing them at the bottom of the playlist.

There are all sorts of moods and styles in here so if you hate one just hit skip, Enjoy !!!. :)

https://embed.spotify.com/?uri=spotify:user:v1ciousliv3:playlist:0ek0ubpq1Qn3Ypby3My760

If you like the music (FOLLOW THE ARTISTS !!!!)

Ps. This playlist is obviously me being lazy, BUT I've also got four weekly playlists in various genres that i'm updating each friday with the hand picked gems from the previous 7 days worth of my musical explorations. I also randomly put out various short playlists covering tertiary genres that i thoroughly enjoy and that i believe deserve exposure.

(FOLLOW THE ARTISTS !!!!)

3000 artist follows as of 1/7/2018.
Follow me

Picking Up Where i Left Off.

-Crushd
6 Replies

Re: Admittedly Lazy, My Discovery Weekly Playlist.

Jazzwhatever
Community Legend

I really liked the playlist! Mellow beats / triphop (some with a heavy bass).

My Spotify Profile: Jazzwhatever

D34DW0lV3
Roadie

Updated :). Best songs are first, Then comes 2nd best/weird ones. Also at the end of the playlist are last weeks songs. Enjoy !!!

Follow me

-Crushd

D34DW0lV3
Roadie

Late update, I've been playing fallout 4 and.... I Love it !! :) 40 hours so far... wow :)

Follow me

-Crushd

D34DW0lV3
Roadie

Updated on time, Adding only the best songs from my weekly section from now on :) ( so theres no more filler !!! ) 

This week is pretty chill for the most part :) indie / alt / light edm/electronic with a teeny smidge of hip hop.

Njoy !!

Follow me

-Crushd

Jazzwhatever
Community Legend

@D34DW0lV3 I've been playing Fallout 4 too, and had less time for the forums. Anyway, great game! :)

My Spotify Profile: Jazzwhatever

Highlighted

Heitt
Gig Goer
SUGGESTED POSTS