Can't decide on what to listen to?

Highlighted

Can't decide on what to listen to?

Jakeypoo03
Gig Goer

Whatsup guys?

I have a real problem with not knowing what to listen to. I try to break up the routine of listening to the same stuff over and over again. The problem is, where do you start and, where do you go next? My friends and I started his playlist with everything from Jazz and Pop to Metal and Rap. Check it out! 

spotify:user:svalentin151:playlist:6CUVPGSaDH1WpNrSxnnwow

Jakey Was Here
3 Replies

Re: Can't decide on what to listen to?

brian_mansfield
Community Legend

I always follow a few playlists from friends on Spotify who have musical tastes that I like. That way, when I get tired of listening to what I know about, I can always see what they've been playing.

If you want to put a little more effort into it, you should check out the Smarter Playlists web app, which allows you to build programmed playlists. You can create lists that are limited only by your imagination. I built one that takes the songs from about 10 playlists I like, puts them all together, takes out the duplicates, takes out the songs I already have in my main playlists and updates every day. That way, I always feel like I have something new to listen to!

tomas10
Gig Goer

tomas10
Gig Goer

https://open.spotify.com/user/tomas.odio03/playlist/08fiT8FXvbAZSfNe28vEWC heres one from my friend its really good maybe you should add it?

SUGGESTED POSTS