Announcements
Hi folks! We're aware of reports about your Wrapped stories misbehaving and we're looking into it. We've managed to fix the issue with the Wrapped banner/stories not showing up. More info here. If the stories cause your app to stop responding, please subscribe here. Also, check out our Wrapped FAQ for answers to common questions.

Classical paino music: something different to try!

Classical paino music: something different to try!

Music Fan

Classical music is in my opinion completely underrated in the modern age of electronical music. Try it, and see how beautiful it can be!

https://open.spotify.com/user/brilliantclassics/playlist/6z1oh9bgXVVbNSnD8NCgD6

6 Replies

Re: Classical paino music: something different to try!

Roadie

hI,

You are absolutely right. Specially piano music. It is a great instrument. And there are a great many choices for everybody. I myself like the modern era more. Already discovered many great piano artists on Spotify.  

Music Fan

Indeed, the modern era has also so much to offer. Defenitely going to listen to your list (the first one doesn't work!)

Roadie

Okay another try

spotify:user:robertov-nl:playlist:3up9pQt0qZa6jPk23RadhL

spotify:user:robertov-nl:playlist:0q54r5GwR79tUumivJRYOI

Hope this one are working.

And also want to show you this one. Spotify list. But great pianomusic. I have discovered many new artists thanks to this list.

spotify:user:spotify:playlist:2X8zvf8ZpILGP6MOTepglk

Roadie

Music Fan

Interesting choices you made here! Are you a fan of Satie btw?

Roadie

Satie is certainly one of my favorites. But also others like Mompou or Messiaen or Scriabin.

SUGGESTED POSTS