Discover: Newest Bass Music in Spotify (inspired by Diplo & Friends)

Highlighted

Discover: Newest Bass Music in Spotify (inspired by Diplo & Friends)

jrz910
Casual Listener

I love Diplo and I love a good party. Unfortunately, the official playlists from Diplo, Mad Decent and others ran by Spotify tend to lack in the new release department. After attending the first Mad Decent Boat Party, I fell in love with the experience and the music. Unfortunately, after looking around Spotify, I realized that I was not going to find a good playlists that would keep me up-to-date on all new releases as quickly as I wanted it to. So, I decided to take matters into my own hands.

Mad Decent Party Playlist

I became committed to doing vigorous research in the internet and cross-referencing with Spotify's catalog to build a great party playlist that contains all the newest and hottes tracks released in the Bass Music, Trap, Dubstep, Electro-House, Future Bass & House, Jungle House, Hip-Hop genres, etc. A year later (and almost 2K followers later), the playlist is still going strong.

Updated frequently and inspired by the greats in the Bass Music scene, plus many up and comers. Give it a follow if the genres listed above are to your interest. I committed myself a year ago to be dilligent with this playlist, since I love sharing music, and so far I have not let you all down.

SUGGESTED POSTS