Feels like the sunrise, the sunset

Highlighted

Feels like the sunrise, the sunset

Bearfootrecords
Community Legend

Hey, 

Last month my playlist Feels Like The Colour Red was the top community playlist, which of course I was rather flattered by. This month I've done a playlist; "Feels like the Sunrise, the Sunset" inspired by and created for my own holiday to the Dominican Republic, I'm attempting to channel the tropical dawn and dusk through the songs. Let me know how I did! 

Thanks so much!

https://open.spotify.com/user/bearfootrecords/playlist/2GTyLRPPksAJt1vIDgCa4A

6 Replies

Re: Feels like the sunrise, the sunset

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Bearfootrecords thanks for sharing your playlist!

However please remember to post all playlists in the Playlist Exchange (not Music Chat). Only playlists originally posted in that board will be selected for future 'Favorite Playlists of the Week'. 

Thanks!

Bearfootrecords
Community Legend

Thanks @meahtenoha I'll get that shifted over now :)

xboss
Roadie

Yougoy good taste. Love a lot of the tracks and the fact that there is so many different genres in the list.

Bearfootrecords
Community Legend

Thanks @xboss that's much appreciated! I love the variation the most, it stops it feeling stale at any point when I listen through it. I need to find some more music to add to it I think! 

crematedman
Community Legend

@Bearfootrecords you can feel the location right from the start! that carribean vibe is strong - would have been lovely ^_^ sweet variety between reggae, easy listening acoustics, indie pop and classic screamers - send me on my way, re:stacks, god only knows, paradise circus and at the river deserve to be in any playlist!

the basement jaxx and friendly fires tracks are perfect choices for the title!

tips: the transition between some of the tracks is a little jumpy (much mambo and suntrap)

Bearfootrecords
Community Legend

@crematedman thanks for the feedback as always! I'll have to think more about some of the changes next time around, great idea!

Thanks

SUGGESTED POSTS