Fresh underground music + accepting submissions!

Re: Fresh underground music + accepting submissions!

solidmusemusic
Roadie

Thanks for sharing Orchid, Yajin! Cool relaxed sound design. I've sent you a PM!

bakadekai
Music Fan

ASDorothea
Gig Goer

solidmusemusic
Roadie

Thanks for sharing @bakadekai! Lovely tracks ❤️ We don't typically feature non-English tracks though sorry!

solidmusemusic
Roadie

Thanks Axel! Cool upbeat track. I've sent you a PM.

Haz4Hues
Gig Goer

Here is my bands first single off our debut EP out this summer. It’s a groove driven desert rock song made by a few stoners in Az. Hope you consider it for your playlist, thanks!

https://open.spotify.com/track/6ZZfzHwUsMGUr9dpM0TRal?si=Po5xnBIQTWS8ttrtIHcaiw

alenny22
Roadie

WARNING: THIS PLAYLIST IS INCREDIBLY ADDICTIVE 🙂

Unwind your mind with some catchy beats featuring artists including: ODESZA, Hippie Sabotage, CVBZ, Diplo, Kiiara, PINES, Rameses B, ILLENIUM, Yellow Days, Flume, Tove Lo, Glass Animals and other great artists! I often find smaller artists with an incredible taste in music that have yet to make it big!

I look for songs that have similar themes in them such as relaxation, high thoughts, emotional, inspirational, trippy, and addictive. I'm constantly updating this Chill Beats playlist that I created in 2016 and have over 14 hours of chillout music to listen to. My favorite time listening to Chill Beats is late at night under the stars in my hammock.

Try it out for yourself and put the playlist on shuffle! Please follow it and share with your friends!

Chill Beats

solidmusemusic
Roadie

Thanks for sharing Bitter Roots @Haz4Hues! Cool guitar riffs and rock sound. I've sent you a PM.

solidmusemusic
Roadie

Great playlist @alenny22, will enjoy listening to this!

OfficialEly
Gig Goer

I just released my new single 'Bitter'. I think is would fit your playlist 100%.

'Bitter' is a sad/chill tune with a smooth melody while being vulnerable and genuine.

https://open.spotify.com/track/32R4qVvb66s8Nfg0QPbwLy?si=VhB1Yz-PTCSYMq8HX5Q6OA

SUGGESTED POSTS