Happy Woman Crush Wednesday! All female playlist

Highlighted
3 people liked this

Happy Woman Crush Wednesday! All female playlist

Anthony_lee_t

In honor of Woman Crush Wednesday, here's a playlist of my favorite female artists ranging from Brandi Carlile to Dessa to Marian Hill to CHVRCHES.

Check it out and shoot me over anything you think I'd like!

5 Replies

Re: Happy Woman Crush Wednesday! All female playlist

AA237
Roadie
1 person liked this

alexkilgore
Roadie

This is such an awesome idea!! I'll make sure to check it out. 

I represent pop/folk singer-songwriter Olivia Frances! She would really appreciate it if you would check out her music and consider adding her to this playlist!

She recently released her new album Evergreen which received great reviews. The talented singer is known for her sunshine story pop music, think Jason Mraz meets Florence & the Machine.

spotify:track:6JrO4wVO4VXbJ4fRzYwNrX

The blend of a 20-year-old’s sunny disposition with the wisdom of an old soul can be found in the folky pop-country musical creations of singer-songwriter Olivia Frances, Cincinnati native and winner of Best Pop Song of 2014 at the Ohio Music Awards. Olivia spent her gap year between high school and college in Nashville honing her distinctive sound by co-writing with notable songwriters such as Billy Lee (“The One” by Gary Allan), receiving attention from heavy-hitting music publishers such as Warner/Chappell Music. Olivia currently lives outside Boston and performs regularly on the East Coast to promote her newest album, Evergreen, which serves as a follow-up to her 2013 debut album Back to Happiness.

Alex Kilgore

Ada9
Regular

Great Idea! I made a playlist with what I think are some of the Best Modern Pop Female Singers (Please add). I have some new and established artists on this list.

https://open.spotify.com/user/robpalombo/playlist/6IPnSbgmDHidAb5U23jbLw

rachandob
Casual Listener

Hey there! I love the sounds and discussions that are coming from this thread!

I wanted to share my record, it just came out last month. I'm Rachel Ana Dobken and I played drums, guitar, piano, sang and also produced it. I would LOVE if you could share via playlists-- most popular: Always

My style is Rock/Indie-Soul...My Morning Jacket meets Lake Street Dive, Meets White Denim meets Patsy Cline. 

https://open.spotify.com/album/6jdNWUaMU3PiU2uvOwC4Qp

extra-deluxe
Music Fan

Anthony,
What an awesome idea for a playlist.
I recently released a song featuring an amazing female vocalist, LeFay, titled "Heartspace", and I'd love to submit this emotional retrofuturebass track for consideration in your playlist.

Listen below:

extra deluxe - Heartspace (feat. LeFay)

Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day!

SUGGESTED POSTS