Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Heard at CVS

Heard at CVS

I work at CVS/pharmacy. I don't know what spurred me to create this playlist but I did. Haha! Here it is, the good (heard Bowie the other day!) and the bad (Good Day by Luce is played way too much) heard in the aisles at CVS.

Artists include: Ed Sheeran, Taylor Swift, Phil Collins, Billy Joel, Ingrid Michaelson.

9 Replies

I work there too, and thereโ€™s this one song I hear every day but I canโ€™t make out the lyrics. Its pretty upbeat, kind of sounds like its from the 90s- 2000s, and thereโ€™s a part where the male singer lets out a long ooooooooooOOOOOOOoooooo (then says one word) Itโ€™s driving me nuts!

I think you forgot You and I Both and The Remedy by Jason Mraz.

This playlist just saved my sanity!! Was at a store in my dream and kept hearing a familiar song. When I woke up, I sent my friend a voice note of me humming it and my other friend suggested I check this playlist because it was โ€œsuch a CVS song.โ€ It was Come on Eileen. Wow thank you so much. 

Wow! Such a creative idea for a playlist. It's so weird, I was actually just thinking of making playlists for songs I've heard in my dentists office. They seem to have an affinity for eighties music. Other locations I've considered playlisting are a local cafe called teacup and the Hot Topic at my mall- they both have a very specific but not clearly defined musical taste. Anyway, cool idea, I'll give it a follow!

I e been looking for this one song and itโ€™s **bleep**ing driving me nuts. 90โ€™s-00โ€™s song I think alternative rock, definate piano in there make signer goes high on (what I believe to be the lyric) fifteen miles and the rest of the time sounds drunk, I think he sounds like Pearl Jamโ€™s lead singer. Thereโ€™s like the lyrics wing, wing on my heart or something to that effect. Heard it in the pharmacy and canโ€™t find it anywhere 

Hmmm... I'll investigate that one and get back to you.

Finally found it: Five for Fighting 100 Years

Thanks so much for this!! Was in CVS this week and heard a song playing I liked and had heard many times. Before I could ask Siri โ€œwhat song is thisโ€ it cut off and went to commercial. Itโ€™s been stuck in my head since then, after looking at your list itโ€™s Stay by Lisa Loeb.

I need help finding a song. I heard it like two years ago. The outro sounds like Earth Wind and Fire or Bee Gees. ๐Ÿ˜• I walked into the store at the tail end and couldn't use an app to identify it.

"...Up from above, look hiiiiigh" ??? Something like that?

I'm dying to hear it again lol i looked on Spotify YouTube and Muzaks website.

Suggested posts