Heard at CVS

Heard at CVS

PollysMusic
Roadie

I work at CVS/pharmacy. I don't know what spurred me to create this playlist but I did. Haha! Here it is, the good (heard Bowie the other day!) and the bad (Good Day by Luce is played way too much) heard in the aisles at CVS.

Artists include: Ed Sheeran, Taylor Swift, Phil Collins, Billy Joel, Ingrid Michaelson.

6 Replies

Re: Heard at CVS

Hrohs112

I work there too, and there’s this one song I hear every day but I can’t make out the lyrics. Its pretty upbeat, kind of sounds like its from the 90s- 2000s, and there’s a part where the male singer lets out a long ooooooooooOOOOOOOoooooo (then says one word) It’s driving me nuts!

Alixandria

I think you forgot You and I Both and The Remedy by Jason Mraz.

jaelynec

This playlist just saved my sanity!! Was at a store in my dream and kept hearing a familiar song. When I woke up, I sent my friend a voice note of me humming it and my other friend suggested I check this playlist because it was “such a CVS song.” It was Come on Eileen. Wow thank you so much. 

celestialsitcom
Gig Goer

Wow! Such a creative idea for a playlist. It's so weird, I was actually just thinking of making playlists for songs I've heard in my dentists office. They seem to have an affinity for eighties music. Other locations I've considered playlisting are a local cafe called teacup and the Hot Topic at my mall- they both have a very specific but not clearly defined musical taste. Anyway, cool idea, I'll give it a follow!

MetalMax1991
Visitor

I e been looking for this one song and it’s **bleep**ing driving me nuts. 90’s-00’s song I think alternative rock, definate piano in there make signer goes high on (what I believe to be the lyric) fifteen miles and the rest of the time sounds drunk, I think he sounds like Pearl Jam’s lead singer. There’s like the lyrics wing, wing on my heart or something to that effect. Heard it in the pharmacy and can’t find it anywhere 

PollysMusic
Roadie

Hmmm... I'll investigate that one and get back to you.

SUGGESTED POSTS