Re: [Hiphop] Wanna see your fav. hiphop playlist

macyclarej
Music Fan
Mines called no bitchassness
1 person liked this

Jazzwhatever
Community Legend

@brettfriesen24 Thanks for sharing. I will give a comment later on the content. I'm kinda prejudiced about religious inspired music, ( i dislike it) , but i will give it a try anyway out of curiosity. And music with a positive message cant be bad, there's too much gangster rap already. 

One thing, a good playlist should not include full albums in my opinion. Anyway, i will give my final decision later :)

My Spotify Profile: Jazzwhatever

Jazzwhatever
Community Legend

@macyclarej Do you have a link? Copy Spotify URL and paste it. :)

macyclarej
Music Fan
1 person liked this

brettfriesen24
Regular
Thanks for checking it out. I agree that a good playlist doesn't include whole albums. You may be referring to NF being included a lot on my playlist....The only reason for that is because I like (almost) every song. I believe NF to be the best lyricist since Eminem. Check out the song "Real" and you will see what I mean.

Let me know of any other opinions. Feel free to keep following the playlist if you are interested in Christian Hip Hop. I move songs in and out of the playlist regularily when they no longer count as 'New'.

16wilni
Gig Goer

Jazzwhatever
Community Legend

@brettfriesen24 I checked some artists on the playlist, quite liked Canon and NF. Don't understand what Christon Gray is doing on the list, it sounds like soft pop. So for a pure rap hiphop list i would remove that. 

So, what do you think about 'normal' rap? I personally really like Russian Hiphop. though i don't speak the language. :)

user-removed
Not applicable

If you want to embrace 72 hours of hiphop through a blend of classic west coast funk to modern trap **bleep**, then this playlist is a good shot. Just shuffle, lean back and relax.

https://open.spotify.com/user/116159468/playlist/1dhr28KxX6fh3HAfcGx7Gc

Rising Star 18 What_is_Soul
Rising Star 18

90's Rap updated as and when, but I think over 1800 tracks and close to a 1000 artist's is a good start, no duplicates, no full LP's just a few track from each Artist that did the business in the 90's -- US and UK

Follow and play here>>    https://open.spotify.com/user/1159190053/playlist/5EOikQbe65NzvHlflAOySq

Click here for More quality playlist's from my Playlist.net account 

What_is_SoulRising Star 18
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Rising Star 18 What_is_Soul
Rising Star 18

80's Rap updated as and when, but again think over 500 tracks and close to a 300 artist's is a good start, no duplicates, no full LP's just a few track from each Artist that did the business in the 80's  -- US and UK and lot's of stuff you are unlikely to have heard.

Play owns follow here >>  https://open.spotify.com/user/1159190053/playlist/4q31Qi699x3dR410q4Qj49

What_is_SoulRising Star 18
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS