Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I'M MIGRANT - Just Like Sound

I'M MIGRANT - Just Like Sound

"I'M MIGRANT - Just Like Sound" the second album of Grissino aka Mr Breadstick.
A sound journey that is born, evolves and is amplified undisturbed in the ears of anyone who listens to it.
Without ever being hindered, by artificial borders and mental borders.
The artist's audiophile experience led him to create a unique album of his kind, distant sounds blend in a familiar groove,
wanted sample, low Dub frequencies, all mixed as if it were a delicious slow cooking recipe in a pottery, whit a base of tradition and distant flavors.
The Multi-ethnic dinner is then served!
18 tracks, on Trip Hop beat, Midtempo and Drum N Bass, with multitude of mestizo and **bleep** contaminations.
of which 9 Beat and 9 Sing in different languages: Italian, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Japanese, Romanian and German.
Several collaborations with different musicians of ethnic and continental tastes, from Japan to Brazil coming from India to all over Europe.
Numerous features including prominent names like:
Dr Das (Bassist and founder of the Asian Dub Foundation), Sandeep Madhavan (The Burning Deck from Bangalore),
Alco and Kwandae Park (Degurutieni Band of Osaka), Safirius (rapper of Rennes, well as Mc project of Dj S.o.a.p. from the Marseilles Chinese Man)
and the young talented Arab Mc Mouad Belghouat aka L7a9d, From Marocco in political asylum in Belgium.

0 Replies

Suggested posts