Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I am sharing Sounds Good playlist that includes 744 songs and the best music I could find

I am sharing Sounds Good playlist that includes 744 songs and the best music I could find

Hello friends and music lovers, the point of this post is to share my Spotify playlist that I worked on for quite a long time.

The playlist name is: "Souns Good" original I know, but the idea was to put only the absolute best songs that sounds good. Before you say I know taste is very subjective, but I guess there is no point keeping quite a big collection to myself if I put some work in it, not some a bit to say the least. Why? You may ask I don't know I just like organizing things I guess.

There are 744 songs as of today and the song range is from very latest to some good classics. The dominant styles on display list are electronic dance, pop, few good Country, Chil everything in between. But if I have to summarize it is more dance and uplifting songs, it is difficult to put the exact style to the playlist, but it does not contain rock, jazz blues and other similar styles.

I thought I will share this playlist when I reach 1000 songs, but I decided na there is plenty already.
The theoretical goal of the playlist is to create a playlist where I could turn on any song and it sounds good, it is very subjective because songs can become boring, but in general I didn't add songs that sounded to me just average because I wanted all of them to be good.

For best listening experience you should sort my playlist to show recently added songs first, Because by default it shows the oldest songs first.

I had few rules for making this playlist

1 There shouldn't be duplicates of the same song unless is it remix.
2 The song had to genuinely sound good to me.
3 Manually chosen songs only, I never copied the playlist into my own playlist, just in case there will be songs that I didn't like.
4 Avoid generic songs as much as possible, because they sound boring to me.

So I hope that sounds good to you, hah I am talking about the description and the playlist.

I genuinely believe is the best playlist I ever could have done, I am not helping you by creating the music myself, even though I'm learning how to do that, but at least I put work in finding the best music you possibly could to make life experience a bit better.

On the playlist it says

"AMAZING TUNES IN VARIOUS GENRES, FOR EVERY DAY EXPERIENCE. "

My goal with this playlist for myself and now for others just to have good resource of music, where you don't have to look for new songs because you have so many of them and all of them are quite good so just put any song and enjoy the music without a need to hunt for the new songs that are not boring.

If you try this playlist and you enjoy it, please comment below I'm curious whether my taste matches up with many people. Before I give you the link for the playlist I just want you to know that when I choose songs those songs have to give me certain emotion then I enjoy listening them, otherwise no feelings/no connection/same mood = no point of the song.

Many friends I know use spotify don't create their own playlist at all, because they see no point and I understand why it's kind of boring process but then again if you find something and do it one by one over time it doesn't take much time.

So no judgment, have a listen, you can share it or not it's up to you it's done I'm just writing this out hence I spent a bit of time adding those songs so I hope you enjoyed and you find it useful.

So let's hope this playlist can brighten up your day, or give some time to think about your life or help to just chill out in general, music is all about the mood for me so I hope you will find that in my choices and have a good time doing it.

URL: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1H8t6blUaxRGJjKnIo5LtN?si=NpsXl_L3SKG12SCs8YAZ5Q

0 Replies

Suggested posts