Instrumental Music for All

Highlighted

Instrumental Music for All

AwesomeDude229
Regular
Hello all!

Whether you're a hardcore orchestral fanatic or a novice listener, this playlist is sure to prove worthwhile for those seeking the types of musical arrangements present in movies, TV shows, video games, etc. At the risk of sounding arrogant, I can't help but say that the playlist is (arguably) the largest, most comprehensive compilation of high quality instrumental arrangements and I will be very suprised (and very offended- just kidding lol XD) if you're disappointed.

Although my Spotify is not designed/made to please other people, I'll have you know that I'm a very selfish person and that I would only ever listen to the best of stuffs. (Kidding about the selfishness, not kidding about the high quality music ;) )

Here's the link to the Instrumental Music playlist -https://open.spotify.com/user/awesomedude229/playlist/0QztqAbkkK4GIjgFVpHBpa

I hope the months I spent making this monstrosity of a playlist will have led to your enjoyment and appreciation of this wonderfully underated music! Please share any feedback below, have a nice day (and have some nice listening while you're at it)!
4 Replies

Re: Instrumental Music for All

DailyMusic
Roadie

I love soundtracks! I've made a similar playlist, check it out if you want to :) https://open.spotify.com/user/simbatexas97/playlist/2MCvqw3tN8hNh5wGDDmiR1

AwesomeDude229
Regular

Your playlist rocks! It's soooo cool to see that other people like the same kind of music I do! Soundtracks aren't the only music I listen to but my friends think I'm soo weird because I just love the amazing orchestration you can find in them.

Thanks for sharing your mix with me!

DailyMusic
Roadie

I don't only listen to soundtracks either but that has to be one of my favorite music genres, I just love orchestration songs! I have a friend who loves it as much as I do :) So you're not alone to be "wierd" out there, there is plenty of people who fancy soundtracks as much as we do :) 

DailyMusic
Roadie

Now following you :)

SUGGESTED POSTS