[Jazz] Post your Jazz Playlists in here.

Highlighted

Re: [Jazz] Post your Jazz Playlists in here.

zoeann360

Highlighted

Jim_Johns
Gig Goer

Today is International Jazz Day. A playlist of contemporary musicians, not necessarily household names, mostly playing in small combos. To the extent possible, I included artists from around the world. https://open.spotify.com/user/1266404145/playlist/5TTJLgePGCNB90wOUnctBK

Highlighted

Shake-a-Hoof
Roadie

It's international Jazz day don't you know, so listen to some here.. Solar to Fusion

close to 200 tracks that were played in a small club no ones ever heard of for a few 100 dancers, for a couple of years, and of course 1000's of more people over the years in a different context.

Highlighted

camilaml
Music Fan
Highlighted

camilaml
Music Fan

Highlighted

Shake-a-Hoof
Roadie

If you've only got an hour or so to celebrate International Jazz Day, a new bi weekly updated mixtape I've started 

>>> Jazz mixtape, Jazz Fusion, Jazz Funk, Nu Jazz, and lots more

Highlighted

Jazzwhatever
Community Legend

@camilaml I didn't know Amy Winehouse was jazz. Would be nice if you put a little more passion in that list. This one doesn't make sense.

My Spotify Profile: Jazzwhatever

Highlighted

Jazzwhatever
Community Legend

@Shake-a-Hoof Nice mixtape, good selection. I prefer more than 15 songs, but it's a good list to give a quick listen!

My Spotify Profile: Jazzwhatever

Highlighted

camilaml
Music Fan

Highlighted

camilaml
Music Fan

@jazzwhatever Amy Winehouse is jazz maybe not the ost obvious form of jazz but definitely still falls under the realm. I added a couple more songs "with passion" from more obvious and classicly jazz artists... Mind checking it out and telling me what u think 🙂 thanks for the feedback

SUGGESTED POSTS