Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Less Than 1,000 Followers

Less Than 1,000 Followers

Hi, y'all guys.  This is one of my oldest threads and also one very successful, the whole idea here is to give all these artists an audience trying to help them out to reach more people and get on your Spotify stage, the keyword for me here is SUPPORT so join me and share your newest discoveries (remember the newest the better nothing older than a month please). 

END OF THE YEAR AWARD 2023.jpg

Updated, with more or less than 150 recent tracks!!!

With this Playlist not only, we are going to enjoy this music, but also it allows these artists to have a place to be discovered.

I believe the selection is pretty good, I hope to enjoy it. Each song/artist won't be here for more than 28 days!!!

UPDATED DAILY

LESSTHAN1000FOLLOWERS.png

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7vuKIgXTCZbs24ecgzQNM9?si=a425e9e1b852482d 

JpgchiefRock Star 14
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
527 Replies

Thanks @Clarky81 but right now only tracks released this year, in fact, new additions need to be as recent as possible, one month old.

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

June 10 2020 #week24 #newmusic more cool bands, new submissions #lessthan1000followers #onlynewmusic remember you already know the name of the game: #support your favorites bands!!! #bestbandsyouhaventheard #bestbandsyouprobablydontknow #bestundergroundbands #bestunsignedbands #lessknownartists #lessknownbands #worthtolisten #bestof2020�around 600 recent tracks by artist/bands that release their music only this year waiting for you to discover!!! Don’t forget the 3S #stream,#share#supportartists Enjoy!!! This post #begravningsentreprenörerna OLD BLOOD Jetstream Pony TULPA LUNA - formerly Warsaw Aquakultre solitary ZEBRA Phet Catbite MASS DATURA Uncle Drank

less1006.jpg

JpgchiefRock Star 14

June 12 2020 #week24 #newmusic more cool bands, new submissions #lessthan1000followers #onlynewmusic remember you already know the name of the game: #support your favorites bands!!!
This post #newmusicalert #releaseday for Safari Room #ThomasVJager ( Monolord ) The Devil's Trade also added Bankrupt #Enyn Riun Garner Carolines Ailsa Tully #DoctorsAreEnemies Bamboo Smoke 

1106.jpg

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

June 12 2020 #week24 #newmusic more cool bands, new submissions #lessthan1000followers #onlynewmusic #newmusicfriday

This post #newmusicfriday Youth Sector Venus Furs Sub Cultures Thanya Iyer Pigeon Rally Molino #Indy44 new Ep by #VaughanSupple new album by Ben Shemie #asinglepointoflight also added from the week or before Kestrels #SnakeEatsBoy The Zasters Garbage Queen Sonny Falls Jeppe Lindegaard Jack Swing The Dryas

1206.jpg

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

June 13 2020 #week24 #newmusic more cool bands, new submissions #lessthan1000followers #onlynewmusic remember you already know the name of the game: #support your favorites bands!!!

This post new albums by #LetItComeDown #songswesonginourdreams and #BoxOfChocolates with #stigmataphoria also added JT Leon #GumCountry Squidge Pit Pony Loon Town Beefywink Slow Spirit

Enjoy!!! ✊🏼✊🏼✊🏼✊🏼✊🏼✊🏼✊🏼✊🏼✊🏼

1306.jpg

JpgchiefRock Star 14

June 14 2020 #week24 #newmusic more cool bands, new submissions #lessthan1000followers #onlynewmusic remember you already know the name of the game: #support your favorites bands!!! #bestbandsyouhaventheard #bestbandsyouprobablydontknow #bestundergroundbands #bestunsignedbands #lessknownartists #lessknownbands #worthtolisten #bestof2020

Don’t forget the 3S #stream,#share, #supportartists Enjoy!!! This post Karl Blau Mad Daddy #TheLimits Be Afraid Communicant #TheFarrago The Bagatelles #RyderMclaughlin #MidwestBoyz Hex Poseur
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

D0306514-7A04-41E0-8065-1B9192424217.jpeg

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

Thanks @Clarky81 already in the Playlist.

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

June 15 2020 #week25 #newmusic more cool bands, new submissions #lessthan1000followers #onlynewmusic remember you already know the name of the game: #support your favorites bands!!!

This post John King Cave Maxx Palmer #AMCGremlin Hugo Alley Lovechild Rinkaku The Shelter Andrea Pizzo - mrpink77

1506.jpg

JpgchiefRock Star 14

Hey this is our first Single! We hope that you'll like it!

Black Tea: Soul x Electric x Funk x VIBES: A short collection of music hidden gems that REFRESHES COMPLETELY EVERY Thursday. Visit blcktea.net for more playlist

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3zsZ3hFOOPJULk1hBCDgqS?si=qxzO2dDlQh2yjTIRCIzGMg 

follow me? it is @alexis822

November 11, 2020.

spotify:track:5H6SEeAvwXUyTLLNY9wmHS 

spotify:track:71PbMt1Z2Iq1gXpCCCiXa4 

spotify:track:0cnbCU9IaWmVggyT8S89Zc 

spotify:track:6w15vuOzUPGNs3yTQkbryr 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

Suggested posts