Announcements

Let's Make a Playlist Together

Highlighted

Let's Make a Playlist Together

Roadie

Hey Everyone, I joined this community about a week ago. I'm really enjoying all of the feedback from you guys, I'm discovering a bunch of new music and also finding bands that I've forgotten about over the years.

I have an idea that i think will be awesome if everyone participates. I want to see what we can come up with together, I've created a playlist with no specific genre or name and I thought it would be really cool to have everyone add their favorite songs to it.

It's called Spotify Community Playlist Exchange Collaborative. So pick your favorite songs to add, I don't care what genre they are, I would like it to be YOUR favorite songs. I want to hear what moves you guys. I've started it off with one of my favorite songs and I can't wait to see what you guys come up with.  

The Link is Below. If you've never used a collaborative playlist before, all you have to do is follow it and add your songs just like you would to one of your own personal playlists. 

I think this will be a great opportunity to network with each other and find other community members with the same musical interests. 

2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Let's Make a Playlist Together

Regular
Great idea man! My favorite songs are in there now, enjoy!
Highlighted

Re: Let's Make a Playlist Together

Roadie
Awesome guys. Let's keep it going! Looks good so far.
SUGGESTED POSTS