Liquid Electro Pop • Female Vocals

Liquid Electro Pop • Female Vocals

everie
Casual Listener

So I randomly stumbled upon this community and thought I'd share my playlist which is already gathering a following.

I love electronic music and have gathered a lot of playlists for different styles along the years, but it was driving crazy that I couldn't find a playlist with purely female vocals. Half a year ago I finally decided to collect all the tracks I liked into one big playlist and since that i've been scavenging for new tracks and it has now amounted to 500+ tracks and more is added as I find it.

The playlist has a bit of everything ranging from soft electro pop to heavier drum and bass.Comments are welcome, for suggestions to the playlist I would like to refer to my homemade recommendation tool: http://lessthan3.xyz/recommend

4 Replies

Re: Liquid Electro Pop • Female Vocals

crematedman
Community Legend

@everie a worthy cause! i love the slumberjack, agnes obel, and marian hill tracks - very strong start to the list ^_^

everie
Casual Listener

Thanks for your feedback, these are some great artists indeed 🙂 I've found so many good tunes since started digging.

crematedman
Community Legend

@everie absolutely! there are few things I enjoy more than discovering new tunes I love 🙂 

A start like that definitely makes me want to listen to the rest.

SUGGESTED POSTS