Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

LoFI-Hip-Hop Rain/depression playlist

Solved!

LoFI-Hip-Hop Rain/depression playlist

Hi, my name is Zehe Chen and l made a Lofi track for all of you who are sad inside and lonely and depressed. By making this playlist l want you to fell better about yourself and start loving yourself more 🙂

An hour-long playlist is full of lofi, chillhop, ambient, and indie tracks that speak to the soul. I spent a lot of time creating this playlist and wanted to share it to the community! Playlist is still a work in progress as new songs are being added frequently. Any suggestions for playlists of a similar type would be awesome!

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2Yu2ynndFtdS8ki6YjLmDu?si=0Nead8F0ScSrh2qp5rHb2A

maxresdefault.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

If you want to have your song on my playlist just ask! it a slow-growing playlist but you will still benefit to have your song on my playlist. only thing l ask for you to follow the playlist in return.

View solution in original post

maxresdefault.jpg
2 Replies
Marked as solution

If you want to have your song on my playlist just ask! it a slow-growing playlist but you will still benefit to have your song on my playlist. only thing l ask for you to follow the playlist in return.

maxresdefault.jpg

Suggested posts