Looking for songs for new playlist "Flow with that πŸ”₯"

Looking for songs for new playlist "Flow with that πŸ”₯"

RestlessWorldM
Composer
Back with another playlist! This one kicks off with Halsey's latest single Graveyard followed by one of mine. I'm looking for R&B and Pop songs, and want to feature new and rising artists! Post a song you'd like me to consider for the playlist. As always, I'll leave a comment once I have reviewed your song, letting you know if I've added it to the playlist. I plan to refresh the playlist regularly, but all songs added will stay on the playlist for at least 2 weeks. Help me flow with that πŸ”₯!
9 Replies

Re: Looking for songs for new playlist "Flow with that πŸ”₯"

JeffreyChan1
Music Fan

Your song is πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ - it gives me major Halsey/Rihanna vibes which I absolutely love! My track's a little more on the electronic side but hopefully it can find a place within your playlist :)

Hello from Australia!

https://open.spotify.com/track/6iaZl0AKNZhugiZnTMpc2s?si=EAYGw-O7RsiMMx_XMDeo4Q

RestlessWorldM
Composer
Thank you for submitting! Nicely produced! It doesn't quite fit this playlist, but I'll keep it in mind for other playlists I do.

GoMannGoMusic
Regular

Hi There -

Veillard and myself would love for you to check out his new single "Hear Me Out".  Hopefully it fits within your playlist! 

https://open.spotify.com/album/4c0m5zj2qKBaZccy23hf9E

Thanks in advance! 

Autocantantes
Roadie

RestlessWorldM
Composer
Thank you for submitting! Great music! It doesn't quite fit this playlist, but I'll keep it in mind for other playlists I do.

Autocantantes
Roadie

Thank You Very Much!

RestlessWorldM
Composer
I like the vibe of that song - had a bit of a Seal vibe. Thank you for submitting! It doesn't quite fit this playlist, but I'll keep it in mind for other playlists I do.

NatsKent
Regular

GoMannGoMusic
Regular

Thank you and glad that you liked it! Yes, quite a bit of people are saying that. thanks again for the listen and consideration. Let me know if there's another playlist that you would consider adding it to. 

SUGGESTED POSTS