Many hours of new classical/minimal piano music for stufying and concentracion

Many hours of new classical/minimal piano music for stufying and concentracion

igor_longhi
Casual Listener

Hello all,

I created a playlist (constantly updated) containing some of my favourite songs to study, work, concentrate or relax :) It's made of monsters of the art :) and new, almost unknown musicians that can gift me of emotions.

https://open.spotify.com/user/1166930586/playlist/3df3qmBm3p9yc6MKVesR3B

Please share yor impressions and obviously suggestions on comments

15 Replies

Re: Many hours of new classical/minimal piano music for stufying and concentracion

DonSolare
Roadie

Nice to see that you are including several pieces from Dirk Maassen.

Would you consider adding my piano track Valsarín, from Tango Monologues, to this playlist?

Valsarín     spotify:track:5eTqWEWqDq3YU9uwehTsoW:small

There are others, of course. Let me know if you want to examine alternatives, from this same CD or others.

warmly

Juan María

Re: Many hours of new classical/minimal piano music for stufying and concentracion

igor_longhi
Casual Listener

Done!!!

I really enjoy your style. Could I add other tracks?

Would you mind help me sharing this playlist?

P.s.: I simply ADORE Dirk Maasen :)

Highlighted

timdemic
Regular

You might also enjoy Jennifer Thomas for this playlist. Her Illumination album is amazing: 

Jennifer Thomas: Illumination

DonSolare
Roadie

Hi Igor,

thank you very much for including Valsarín and... of course, I will be very happy if you want to include other tracks.

Do you want to decide yourself? Or should I suggest?

For instance from different albums:

spotify:track:1CoW5reYThj1pKLqyJcave:small

spotify:track:2Gmu56wsZSN4dc6BBXxjo6:small

spotify:track:2I8eS25DrF16f7WOlpPm0a:small

spotify:track:77YdBYcyDcemc41vNNk5dV:small

spotify:track:71ksY7eCbpeKM1Kjj2x9KT:small

spotify:track:15dlb9BU05IiNXXpIs4mgJ:small

spotify:track:6e5XZrA3ahHdfVcwufvkpc:small

Select what you feel more adequate!

OF COURSE I will share the playlist, for instance, in 50+ piano groups I am on Facebbok, and also twitter.

I am also following the playlist.

I've noticed that you also recorded some piano tracks. I will include some of them in my own list of Modern Piano, which I invite you to follow.

Do you have some "focus track" that you particularly want to promote?

(You might find it ironic, but I prefer the quality sound of your original Broken Soul more than the remastered version - is more subtle to my ears.)

Let me know - Juan María

igor_longhi
Casual Listener

thanks for suggestion :) going to listen it right now.. will let you know which tracks I included in the pl.

DonSolare
Roadie

Thank you!

In the meanwhile, a new EP was released, Himmelsrichtungen (Ponti Cardinali). From there, I particularly like the 4th track, la voz del sur

spotify:track:5kYGWu6ixqdkuxRuweWrDL

have a nice day/week

Juan María

Jorge_Segovia
Roadie

Hey Igor, can you please include any of my piano pieces into that playlist?

One example:

https://open.spotify.com/track/2yfU8RLJqq397oCKvtu2Do

Thank you very much in advance!

------------------------------------------------------Follow me

Jorge Segovia on facebook

Jirihorak
Roadie

Hello @igor_longhi :)
I would be really grateful, if you could look at my work, would be really grateful for every comment on it :) 
https://open.spotify.com/track/0ZmRWlLjO97VXGhQzRkcDd
Thank you very much and wish you great music day! :)

mpiano
Gig Goer
SUGGESTED POSTS