Announcements

Music Ideal for Racing Games

Highlighted

Re: Music Ideal for Racing Games

Roadie

@adriank1410 that's not a bad song! its slow, but not slow enough for me not to add it! Adding it as we speak - too bad I don't recognize the names of the artists, because this song is good!

Highlighted

Roadie

@adriank1410 that's not a bad song! its slow, but not slow enough for me not to add it! Adding it as we speak - too bad I don't recognize the names of the artists, because this song is good!

Highlighted

Roadie

Thanks, glad you like it! Well, "artists" is maybe too much, but that's just me and Rendivious, a guy I met on the internet and collabed with once 🙂

Highlighted

this Fast Selections!

Roadie
Highlighted

Re: this Fast Selections!

Roadie

@grissino I'm a bit confused... did you submit this playlist as song requests? if so, I'll add it!

Highlighted

Roadie
Highlighted

Roadie

First of, I would like to apologize to you all for not informing you of the playlist update I made almost a week ago (been busy making a playlist of songs that I feel would suit a Hard Rock/Metal radio station idea for GTA 5 and possably GTA 6 if and when Rockstar gets around to making it, as well as a few personal matters a had to deal with), but I made another playlist update yesterday and earlier today I noticed that there are now 316 on this playlist and decided to add another 4 to round it off to 320 (yes, @amilliondreams your song request is among those 4)! Again, you guys have my apologies!

Highlighted

Roadie

Just to let you all know I updated the playlist several hours ago! I'm also currently doing the finishing touches on that playlist I previously mentioned regarding Hard Rock/Metal songs that would be good to GTA V! I'll post it once I'm done!

Highlighted

Roadie

Just took let you guys know I'm about to update the playlist but I'm going to be adding 100 songs instead of 20 because I feel that 100 songs added per week is better than 20 songs added per week! I'm still willing to add requested songs!

SUGGESTED POSTS