Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

//NEW RELEASE PLAYLIST

//NEW RELEASE PLAYLIST

Hi, everyone!

I'm creating this thread so that others can post their new release playlists. I'm always looking for that new new and I know I'm not the only one!

Here's a playlist I've created for August's releases. I am trying to emphasis underrepresented artists, but there's a big mix on there to get ya groovin'. Lots of lo-fi, hip-hop, R&B-esque smooth jams, sprinkled with some electronic.

Some featured artists so you can get an idea: Pip Millett, Arlo Parks, EARTHGANG, Jalen Santoy,  Aminé, Disclosure, DUCKWRTH, Tkay Maidza, Anderson .Paak, Blush'ko, Amber Mark, Lianne La Havas, Charlotte Day Wilson, Glimlip, Nina Cobham, Goth Babe + more! One song on there was technically released July 31st, but it was too good not to include (Khamari's "The Heat.")

In case you're wondering, R.OSEGLD is a passion project I'm currently working on ft. a diverse group of artists- so this playlist series is just a very small part of it. (:

I would love to hear the new jams you're groovin'! Link them below!

//ALOURDE

R.OSEGLD:RELEASE //AUGUST 

3 Replies

Cool playlist! In case you’re interested in checking it out, here’s the link to the thread for my playlist for 2020 releases, which includes 1 track per release from this year that I enjoy listening to; so far there are 23 new releases represented. Cheers!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Neat, I'm giving it a listen now! Some of these are a little "heavier" than what I normally listen to, but they're definitely quality picks! I'm really diggin' the tunes from Hailu Mergia, Elder, & Fabiano Do Nascimento so far! Thanks for putting me on!

Also I commend you on only including one track per release. I try to limit the tracks I add from a single album, but sometimes they're just full of gold & I can't help myself! Thank you for sharing!

Suggested posts