New, and/or Interesting Playlist

New, and/or Interesting Playlist

Spanglemaker
Roadie

spotify:user:faxshadow2011:playlist:0EJfH7G6vcayn0tTyWqGpZ A playlist of mine based on notable songs taken from the Discover Weekly generated playlist. 

5 Replies

Re : New, and/or Interesting Playlist

user-removed
Not applicable

@Spanglemaker

Hello!

New, Interesting and good playlist

Spanglemaker
Roadie

Hey! Glad you enjoyed it!

user-removed
Not applicable

@Spanglemaker

Hello!

I offer to you my last playlist, New,and/or interesting
Each song is accompanied by birdsong .... always very discreetly
playlist I titled “ Pink Floyd and other birds “

""

Re: New, and/or Interesting Playlist

Gidyin
Community Legend
This is a good playlist @Spanglemaker, good length and no repetition with artists. My only piece of advice would be to get more creative with your playlist titles. Come up with a theme or mood you think is fitting and go with that. The current title doesn't really inspire you to check it out.

Re: New, and/or Interesting Playlist

Niksen
Roadie

I love listening to music and discover new tracks everyday that I like and then add them to my playlist. I got a long playlist of mostly hip-hip and rap! But not only, there is also some house, dance, elektro and dubstep :) So check it out, maybe you will like it.  And if you REALLY like it, hit that follow button ;) . I'll make sure to check out your playlist and if I like it, I'll follow it as well !

https://open.spotify.com/user/kolyaksen/playlist/3mNBl17ZXJ3AEWp6pyP91x

P.S Go to the latest added songs for, well..... the latest songs added to the playlist. Thanks in advance <3

Maybe we have the same music taste? Who knows? Check out my playlist and follow it if you want, I'll appreciate that!

Follow me

My playlist
SUGGESTED POSTS