'ORIGINAL SOUNDS' Playlist (MADE by Independent Artists from THIS FORUM!)

Highlighted

'ORIGINAL SOUNDS' Playlist (MADE by Independent Artists from THIS FORUM!)

theengagementm
Roadie

Hey Guys,

So over these past few months I've been on a journey with you all creating a playlist compiled of unsigned/ independent artists/ bands from this forum. I honestly have been so overwelmed by the amount of talent there is here from around the world! It's crazy to think how some of these artists/ bands have not yet been signed!! :O 

I've had an overwelming response of submissions and handpicked the best tracks I believe stood out and deserve to be heard.

This playlist has so many different genres & moods, but at the same time works for a decent listen. 

I, as an independent artist myself know how hard it is to be heard and get the attention that we all deserve. 

So fellow friends from this FORUM, please take the time to have a listen to this playlist, you may discover something you really like. PLEASE SHARE this playlist online as I believe everyone on this playlist deserves a bit of love ;)

*** This Playlist will be constantly Updated, so anyone else who wants to submit a track or 2, Hit Me Up ***

Enjoy the ride,

David

1 Reply

Re: 'ORIGINAL SOUNDS' Playlist (MADE by Independent Artists from THIS FORUM!)

theengagementm
Roadie

No-one interested in listening to undiscovered talent?... :O

SUGGESTED POSTS