Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

#OldiesSaturday (1950-2000) : #03 / 2020

#OldiesSaturday (1950-2000) : #03 / 2020

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Thanks for your understanding.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 years ago, I started to build on Spotify my own oldies library. It consists now of a huge collection of handpicked songs from 1950 to around 2000. Different genres are featured : rock, blues, soul, pop, folk, representing the evolution of popular music in the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s

Dig the past with this selection of 30 oldies, handpicked by soundofus.com. Tracks from 1950 to 2000.

January 18, 2019 - running time : 1 h 52 min

Oldies Saturday

Booker T. & the M.G.'s / Bob Dylan / Lightnin' Hopkins / The Troggs / John Mayall / The Seeds / Mountain / The Hollies / Rare Bird / Bob Marley / J.J. Cale / Bob Seger / Tears For Fears / Culture Club / Duran Duran / Starship / Mr. Mister / The Highwaymen / Level 42 / Siouxsie and the Banshees / Pixies / Guns N' Roses / Nirvana / Mr. Big / Marilyn Manson / Lenny Kravitz / Elliott Smith / Rage Against The Machine / Cake / Eels /

Additionnal Keywords : Oldies

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
0 Replies

Suggested posts