Pitchfork's Top 200 songs of the decade so far

Highlighted

Pitchfork's Top 200 songs of the decade so far

Roadie

The order is controversial to be sure, as much such lists are, but there is no denying the quality of music within. Indie rock, dance, R & B, pop, rap, etc. Check out the article here.  The playlist is in order starting at #1 and going down.  Spotify has 188/200 songs.  I enjoy shuffling it and discovering new music.   Cheers!

Pitchfork Top 200 tracks 2010-2014

-------------------------------------
The Stream Lab is a guide for streaming music festivals, concerts, clubs, and DJs. Watch as it happens live from around the globe, FREE! We also have a kick-ass Spotify profile!
8 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Pitchfork's Top 200 songs of the decade so far

Roadie

Great playlist, thanks!

Highlighted

Hey, great work! How can you open this and follow the list in the Spotify client?

Highlighted

Roadie
Highlighted

Spotify Legend
Amazing!

Glad someone did this. I thought about doing it myself, but didn't have the staying power. Thanks!!
Highlighted

Roadie

Thanks for the kudos.  Glad you like the playlist!  Pitchfork just released their 100 favorite albums of the decade so far if anyone wants to take it on 🙂 http://pitchfork.com/features/staff-lists/9465-the-top-100-albums-of-2010-2014/

-------------------------------------
The Stream Lab is a guide for streaming music festivals, concerts, clubs, and DJs. Watch as it happens live from around the globe, FREE! We also have a kick-ass Spotify profile!
Highlighted

Spotify Legend

Actually, I've got some time. I'll get started on that. Here's 1-50 so far. I'll get the rest a bit later on: 

Highlighted

Spotify Legend

And I'm done. All of them (well, all that I could find) are now added. Enjoy!

Highlighted

Spotify
Spotify

Nice one thanks @TheStreamLab & @Jack_H

SUGGESTED POSTS