Playlist FAQ - Your Questions Answered

Re: Playlist FAQ - Your Questions Answered

joegg
Casual Listener

when will it be possible for us to change the picture of our playlist and add a description?????

Rock Star 17
Rock Star 17

Hello @joegg and welcome to the community.

Actually this feature is only for artists accounts, for verified accounts (e.g. Labels, Magazines, Music Websites...) and for Rock Stars in the community.

If your are not in one of the 2 first categories, the best way to get this feature is to help in the community and participate to the Rock Star progrem. :)

SoundofusRock Star 17
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Samuel7
Roadie

Thank you Meredith. I did it. 

Expert

saved
Roadie

Hi @Meredith

I've been frustrated by the lack of a saved history and I was sad to see the "Usable History" thread you mention in your very helpful Playlist FAQ has been closed. I want to bump it and vote but I can't.

Do you know if there's any movement on this? In any case you might want to amend this in your FAQs...?

Hershechick
Casual Listener

No, this isn't currently an option. It's a "Live Idea" now... if you give it kudos... hopefully Spotify will add this idea!!!

View All Playlist Follwers

saved
Roadie

@hershechick Hi.

Who are you replying to? Me? Or are you replying to a different post?

If you are replying to my post, I wonder if you are missing the point...

Did you try going to the original post in this topic and actually read the part headed "How do I view my playlist/ listening history on Spotify?" and click on the Usable History link?

Are you saying that Usable History is NOT a Closed Case? It is when I go there.

Regardless of all that, I am trying to be helpful by pointing out a link that is now redundant as we can no longer post or vote in it. I don't expect mediators etc. to remember something they posted years ago and every link in detail. That's all the more reason why we can help by pointing out broken or no longer useful links when we find them to keep the whole system as current and healthy as possible.

Should we just keep quiet then complain when something doesn't work or leads to frustration? Or should we try to help if we can?

ShannonChick

Hello....I am very new to Spotify and not a technical person at all.   Is it possible for two people to listen to the same playlist on different devices?

1 person liked this

txdust80
Gig Goer

I was editing one of my posts to learn how to show a playlist.  I kept getting it wrong and than finally succeeded after many attempts.  Now the message is gone and seems to have been deleted.  Was it because I exceeded the ammount of times I can edit a post?  Why is no record of the topic even under latest post.  I am confused why it vanish without any mention of breaking any board rules.

joshuaindra

anyone know monkey majik?its a japanese groupband, but the vokalist and gutarist are canadian, the bassist and drumer are japanese, ive been searching their song but couldnt find it ,

so, here is my monkey majik playlist.. hope you all enjoy it

https://open.spotify.com/user/joshuaindra/playlist/2DucVCruXwstu8Y5xkNjYw

BeeGraceful
Casual Listener
Hi, I've got a playlist question. I know that if YOU create a playlist, it can easily be changed to Public or Private, and that through Settings you can make it so each new playlist you create is automatically created as a private playlist. My question is regarding playlists that you are following; that you did not create - is there a way to make those private, either as a setting for all new follows or a way to change the status after the fact so they aren't cluttering up your list of public playlists? -BeeGraceful
SUGGESTED POSTS