Playlist FAQ - Your Questions Answered

Re: Playlist FAQ - Your Questions Answered

BLANCABAUZA
Gig Goer

I have more than 65 amazing playlsits.

All variety of songs categorized in different playlists. From playlits of oldies which vary between the party oldies, the very throwback oldies, the more chilled oldies to the most recent songs which i classify into my folder called season´s hits. Ive got a few followrs for now but i woudnt mind a few more!

So go on and checck them out on blanca.bauza 

spotify:user:blanca.bauza:playlist:2SG4l8S2fTDK2jDklqqcUE

PicsArt_02-13-12.47.54.jpgThe cover of my WINTER playlist. Enjoyy

user-removed
Not applicable

Aheadz
Roadie

Phylex
Casual Listener

Hi, I'd really love to share my playlist with you, but I can't figure out how to get it likes yours onto the comment? Like the full list.

ScrambleChicken
Roadie

robertoayne556
Casual Listener
Go to Your Library, then hit Share, choose which social media app you want
to share on and enter your comments. Then hit Post and send as normal. Hope
this helps. I sent your playlist as an example. ;)

EvaJamison
Regular
Follow!

WHO ELSE LOVES AFROBEAT / AFROPOP?... Latest trend!

DiStereoBuster
Regular

AfricanDrumsInTheBush.jpg

In case you still haven't listened to or heard about Afropop/Afrobeat; the new sound gradually taking over the world of music, let me reintroduce it once again. Afropop music is a sound and a movement, music and a state of mind. It's the joyous awakening of a continent from a colonial nightmare and the crushing realization that the nightmare isn't over yet, anguish and happiness whipped together with traditional drums, cheap guitars, and even cheaper amps. From early in the 21st century, a new type of sound, originating in West Africa, has become increasingly prominent in African popular music [Afropop] .This sound was initially referred to simply as 'Naija music' after the common slang term for Nigeria, but has become known as Afrobeats. This name echo's Afrobeat, the 1970s fusion of jazz and traditional Ghanaian and Nigerian music which is an important influence. The Afrobeat is different and special; an interesting mixture of traditional Nigerian Music and highlife, Hip Hop ,Dancehall , American funk music among many other different styles of music.

https://open.spotify.com/user/21me2k7nbg3mit7cdjfeakkly/playlist/4Xzsz53qpmyUKkaLxJjLNm

NOTABLE AFROPOP ARTISTS;

D'banj , 2Baba,  P-Square,  j BOLD , Davido , Sarkodie , Wizkid , Mr Eazi,  Fuse ODG Tekno , Ayo Jay...

u4z0beo2wkszf9m
How do I follow a running playlist so I don't have to browse/search for it every time?

Jackdaw12
Roadie

Hi!

Is spotify still going to continue doing playlist contests? They are a really good idea to get the community involved... we didn't even see who won the the last one. :/

-thestarling-

SUGGESTED POSTS