Plug your indie/alternative songs here! For my Upbeat Synthpop, Alternative & Indie Rock playlist!

Re: Plug your indie/alternative songs here! For my Upbeat Synthpop, Alternative & Indie Rock pla

wormspider
Music Fan

Re: Plug your indie/alternative songs here! For my Upbeat Synthpop, Alternative & Indie Rock pla

wormspider
Music Fan

genius8086
Roadie

WiredWilly
Regular

silver_olive
Roadie

MarcuScar1
Community Legend

1.3k? 😳  but how

i enjoy indie too. here's my new playlist. only 11 tracks so far. 

but who has time for 200 track playlists anyway? 

https://open.spotify.com/user/marcscarioni/playlist/73MbIg7AoJNJxykHuIMWfI

https://open.spotify.com/follow/1/?uri=spotify:user:marcscarioni&size=detail&theme=light

esylvanx
Roadie

rebekahfitch
Casual Listener

Hi there, I hope you are well.

My name is Rebekah Fitch and I am just sending a quick message to let you know I will be releasing a brand new song, Not Myself, on Friday 27 October - I would be so grateful if you would consider including this in one of your playlists.  My first EP, brought out last year, had 3 songs featured as Track of the Week on national Irish and UK radio stations. 

Having graduated with a degree in Music from Durham University in June, I am now pursuing a career full time in singing and songwriting (as yet unsigned).  So far I have gained some good attention - I was chosen as FM104’s Select Irish Artist of the month earlier this year; invited to play at Evolution Emerging (Newcastle) and also played at the Stendhal and Moira Calling Festivals in Northern Ireland this summer.  

Ireland’s premier music magazine, Hot Press, has a feature on me this month and I have received other great reviews from the likes of GiggingniChordblossom, and PastieBap.com.  

I have also been regularly featured on BBC Radio Ulster and recently did a live performance on the Breakfast Show for Northern Ireland independent radio station U105. (If you follow the link the live performance is after the chat at 5m10s).

I have released all my songs on Spotify to date and 'Not Myself' will go live on Spotify on 27 October.  One area where I would love some advice is how to get included on more playlists.  Is this something you could help with?  

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.  It would be fantastic to get included on a Spotify playlist to coincide with the launch of Not Myself next week.  I am also very happy for you to forward this message on to others who could also assist.

I have attached private links to the song below.  I hope you like it.

New Single

With best regards and many thanks,

Rebekah Fitch

oh_fyo
Roadie

hey Gez 

this is my band's first EP, maybe you find some time to take a listen

https://open.spotify.com/user/oh_fyo%21/playlist/7HMOMtpMIIgY9nNoFvFSVp

If you like any of our songs, feel free to add them to your playlist =)

Flix / OH FYO!

Australia
Regular
SUGGESTED POSTS