theuer11
Visitor

Re: Post your Playlist!

etcook
Casual Listener

TRAPICANATWIST
Casual Listener
I'm rocking with this! Needed a change. Was feeling something more chilled and down-tempo to just work to. I'ma follow up!

TRAPICANATWIST
Casual Listener

I host a playlist and party in Toronto called TRAPICANA TW!ST. It's a go-to playlist for hot new music if you're a fan of hip-hop, trap, and tropical vibes like afro-beats, reggae, dancehall, latin etc. I update it weekly.  

CLICK TO LISTEN TO TRAPICANA TW!ST  IN NEW PAGE. 

dzei

rephlex_spotify_playlist.jpg

Rephlex records - everything that's available on Spotify

floydpepper2005
Gig Goer

Hi, 

Here's a light hearted playlist I have created to get me through January.

Part English, part French 🙂

spotify:user:floydpepper2005:playlist:7qyFi4KWvXwUyoSwXXykqn

Gepeto
Casual Listener

Hi guys, I am new to this and just wanted to show y'all my playlist. This is the playlist where I put my favorite songs of various artists. Maybe in the future, if I enjoy this Spotify Community thing, I'll make more specific playlists. As of now just wanted to share with the world my playlist lol. 

To describe it a little, this playlist is filled with relatively new  music from 2015 and up and has a little of everything, except country, rock and some few minor categories. It barely has rap, maybe like 3 songs. It is multicultural, Spanish and English music, and some mayor artists in the playlist are Bad Bunny, Frank Ocean and Billie Eilish. I hope y'all enjoy and lmk if you guys like it:) Good night y'all

spotify:playlist:2AKYnNGq1HhN0zp7mWso2c

Gepeto
Casual Listener

FleurUwU
Casual Listener

Cholosus
Casual Listener

Greetings Moisacastro! Thanks for letting me an opportunity to share my playlist with you 🙂

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0dMEgxhecnNjb0eYdAxN76

This is my playlist, it's Drone/Ambient genre, i named the playlist ''Droneground'', why? It's sounds cool 🙂

I'm also gonna try to update this playlist Weekly if possible, and if someone has some suggestion then feel free to post me some.

The playlist is made mostly for pure Relaxation, Meditation, Sleeping, Reading Books, As Background Music. The more you listen to it, the more you sink into the Deepness of ethereal and big space energy sounds, it also sets your mood to a positive one.

SUGGESTED POSTS