Pride

Highlighted

Pride

MadmanOnWheels
Roadie

Pull the "trigger" and blast this playlist, while celebrating tomorrow or on any other patriotic holiday. It's about the colors that deserve to be respected, because of the freedom that we have, as well as the ones who protect it and keep us safe.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2IeLjLYefANzxnKITC2r9O?si=88nzIK2JRieC9rvYSpyEaw

2 Replies

Re: Pride

mikavelli23
Regular

Re: Pride

MadmanOnWheels
Roadie

Hey, mikavelli

This was really just for me to put out this playlist for celebrating our Independence or any other patriotic holiday. I get that you want to promote new artists, but that's not what this is for, and I don't want this to turn into that. I have had that happen, before, which takes away from the subject that I originally posted about. I also understand that I have a lot of Country on my playlist, but it's all related to appreciation for the U.S.A. and our soldiers, not just Country. If you have something like that, feel free to share it.

P.S.,

As a note for your playlist, I wanted to let you know that you have a song on there, twice. One big thing to keep in mind, about making playlists, is maintenance. For instance a song will become unavailable, so you have to either take it off, or replace it with the same song from a different album or even a single.

SUGGESTED POSTS