Promote/Share your favorite Playlists

58 people liked this

Promote/Share your favorite Playlists

therealtwain
Roadie

Playlist Exchange

You're looking for new Music/Genres? You want to share/find a good Playlist?
Then this is your Thread to go!​

Why did I create this Thread?​

I've ran into the issue of not being able to find good new music lately, so i thought other people may run into the same issue and that's why i created this Thread. If you want to promote your own Playlist or you've found some great Playlist online - SHARE IT! I'm sure there's a person that will benefit from your share! Genre and Language isn't a problem, there will be someone, who has the same taste as you, so don't be scared of sharing your Stuff!

How to make a Playlist Sticky?​

You can rate Playlists using Spotify's Rating Methods on the Playlist-Post. I'm going to add every Playlist, whose Post has more than 5 Likes, to the Sticky Tab!

Sticky Playlists

Spoiler

1,981 Replies
19 people liked this

Re: Share all your Playlists

therealtwain
Roadie

Rap

This Playlist features 190+ Rap Songs (at the moment) and i'm updating it almost daily. Wheiter you are driving and you want to blast some good old Rap or you're on a party, this is your Playlist to go. I only include the best Rap Songs (most likely some with good Bass, since i own a Subwoofer), so i hope you can enjoy this Playlist! :)

10 people liked this

Re: Share all your Playlists

therealtwain
Roadie

Chill

This is my Chill Playlist. It features 90+ Tracks and i update it almost every 2nd day. It's great when you need to have a break or just Chill out.

12 people liked this

Re: Promote/Share your favorite Playlists

isaco
Music Fan

Here's a playlist I made containing all Rap throwbacks. It contains artists like Tyler the Creator, Kid Cudi, Kendrick Lamar, J. Cole, Kanye West, JAY Z, Mac Miller, and A$AP Rocky. It brings back a lot of memories and songs are added to it constantly. spotify:user:isaco10:playlist:0gV7vMqq4OJ80WmAST7K0U

7 people liked this

therealtwain
Roadie

Really good Playlist, i love it and i followed it :)

5 people liked this

therealtwain
Roadie

Epic

I created this Epic, Orchestral, Choir and Classical Playlist, because this Music is just the best for working out and i get goose bumps all the time listening to it. I don't update it that often, because it's a pretty unknown genre and not many people release good music for it. Hope you're still able to enjoy it as much as i do! :)

9 people liked this

Rising Star 13 0rangeJuice
Rising Star 13

https://open.spotify.com/user/missseminara/playlist/3uuBzaoWhrOl905npjCxKR

Triphop, pop, trap, rnb etc. 

It's updated whenever I find a song for this playlist, often a few times a week. 

0rangeJuiceRising Star 13
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
5 people liked this

therealtwain
Roadie

Good Playlist fam :)

But use the Spotify URI instead of the HTTP-Link next time, so that people are able to play your playlist right here without having to visit an external link :)

6 people liked this

therealtwain
Roadie

spotify:user:therealtwain:playlist:1MrM6sFgtOEXzIydiH7Zi0

This is my Trap Playlist, it has over 120 Tracks atm, and i tried to only collect the best Trap Songs that are on Spotify right now. If you got some suggestions feel free to tell me and if you like the Playlist feel free to follow it :)

6 people liked this

penfifteen
Regular

spotify:user:thisisntfacebook:playlist:1XEXITMLDQRwzHGPOAYm9f

Do you like disco? This playlist contains over 24hrs of high quality disco tunes! I guarantee you that you'll find tons of new tracks to love.

SUGGESTED POSTS