Promote/Share your favorite Playlists

Re: Promote/Share your favorite Playlists

FunkishAudio
Roadie

If you're looking for exciting new music, and you have funky, adventurous, eclectic tastes...then listen to my Best Albums of 2016 master list here...

Alvin_ti4200
Roadie

spotify:user:11124238808:playlist:2jCbqyj6P4m7Xoqtk6eS7J

After one of my electronic playlists (Happy Hardcore Til I Die) got to be so popular I decided to give a chance to another one. I created this Drum & Bass only playlist almost three years ago, but it was too mediocre so I dropped out a lot of songs and kept only the best ones. I also added some fresh new tracks and I'll keep my eyes on this genre as well so I can update this list every week. I don't plan to remove any tracks until they get really boring :) Enjoy and follow if you like what you hear!

Copy of Copy of Drum & Bass Heaven logo-7.png

therealtwain
Roadie

Great Playlists dude, left a follow on both Playlists, i got pretty sad when i saw your hardcore Playlist xD mine only features like 20 Tracks **bleep**

spotify:user:therealtwain:playlist:6f5WMQlqQCrZMYWW4XtKtt

This is my Trap Playlist:

spotify:user:therealtwain:playlist:1MrM6sFgtOEXzIydiH7Zi0

not all Songs are in the Style of your Drum & Bass Playlist, but maybe you are able to find some good Tunes fam :)

k_sparring
Regular

Please give my playlist a listen! This playlist covers the broad topic of love, unrequited love, and so on.Essentially it contains the good, the bad, and the ugly. When I make playlists, I actually try to develop an order/sequence to the playback. So if you guys have any suggestions or comments, please be sure to let me know!

https://open.spotify.com/user/bootygawd/playlist/5Vpa421LkU2fPiPunklZz1

omarpena5
Casual Listener

therealtwain
Roadie

love this type of music, i followed <3

Maybe here is some Music for you, it also covers some love/emotional songs from pretty unknown artists:

spotify:user:therealtwain:playlist:36OZU4kAhyMxz2FS5QTbVT

Kidloom
Roadie

We've been finding and putting together amazing songs that promote Eco-friendly actions in kids. This Playlist is meant to be a fun-educational tool for teaching children how to recicle, to care and to love the planet. 

Tell us what you think!

Follow me

Kidloom is an App developer and music producer.

Kidloom
Roadie

Thanks anyway! Cheers

Follow me

Kidloom is an App developer and music producer.

therealtwain
Roadie

lukevespa
Regular

https://open.spotify.com/user/12136710871/playlist/1UXTisqFVKiJ0J5qJeBy3u

Here is a frequently updated playlist of what I'm loving and discovering in the world of electronic, RnB, Indie and dance. The playlist features tastemaker tracks from the big names like The xx, Anderson Paak, Bonobo and Goldlink, and showcases discoveries from lesser known artists such as Palais, Melvv and Poolclvb. If you're a fan of Triple J, you might find yourself loving most of the material in this playlist.

Hope you enjoy the list

LV
SUGGESTED POSTS