Psychedelic Music/Playlists PROMOTION

Highlighted

Psychedelic Music/Playlists PROMOTION

DookingRaccoon
Music Fan
Let's support eachother!

Simply share your Psychedelic Music or Playlists, to give them a listen or get more followers! Psychedelic music in general has been kinda Underground and is rarely seen in this Community.
2 Replies

Re: Psychedelic Music/Playlists PROMOTION

septagan
Gig Goer

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5zqaFwZ3lW6C8SvBgIsImj?si=iFcZYCz1Rmyk_BQkpghseg
Not strictly psychedelic, but it definitely has strong psychedelic sounds/vibes/inspiration!

Highlighted

Re: Psychedelic Music/Playlists PROMOTION

TreyAnastasio
Composer

Hi DookingRacoon, I agree that psychedelic music is underrepresented in the Spotify Community compared to many other genres, and I like your playlist; I am already following it and will give it a listen. I also have a few psychedelic music playlists here that I will share, specifically for the psychedelic rock, space rock (rock music with loose and lengthy song structures centered on instrumental textures that produce a hypnotic, otherworldly sound), and stoner rock (slow- to mid-tempo rock music with a heavily distorted, groove-laden bass-heavy sound, drawing from heavy metal/doom metal, psychedelic rock, and acid rock) genres; if you’re interested, you may feel free to listen to them as well.

SUGGESTED POSTS