[ROCK] Rock My Past, Present & Future

[ROCK] Rock My Past, Present & Future

rockiparty
Casual Listener

If you love Rock, time to ROCK YOUR SPOTIFY!!!! :-)

Some good ol' classic rock anthems, add some grunge sound, and some serious head banging.

If you like it, follow it! Here we go...

spotify:user:rockiparty:playlist:4c7b6gwd2dldmQ4JHUX8EO

www.myrocki.com
www.twitter.com/myrocki
www.twitter.com/rockiparty

https://embed.spotify.com/follow/1/?uri=spotify:user:rockiparty:playlist:4c7b6gwd2dldmQ4JHUX8EO&size=basic&theme=light
4 Replies

Re: [ROCK] Rock My Past, Present & Future

Rock Star 18
Rock Star 18

I don't like everything in that playlist but I gave kudo because it's well tagged with a clear title and a short description. It would had been a perfect crafted playlist if there was only one song per band, as it's a compilation. :)

Keep the good work :)

SoundofusRock Star 18
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

rockiparty
Casual Listener

Cool thanks for the comments! totally agree, 1 song per band would have been better... well, couldn't resist the temptation of adding those extra ones :)) Will try harder to resist next time... rock it!!!!

www.myrocki.com
www.twitter.com/myrocki
www.twitter.com/rockiparty

https://embed.spotify.com/follow/1/?uri=spotify:user:rockiparty:playlist:4c7b6gwd2dldmQ4JHUX8EO&size=basic&theme=light

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28

Definitely great tunes in there, I like it! (even when it starts with my no 1 hate rock song 'Sweet child...') :D

About multiple songs from 1 band in those kind of playlists: I think it's not that bad.
I do that too - however I try to have a gap between songs from the same band.

Like 10-15 tracks before I add another one of that band. I agree with Soundofus in the way that they shouldn't be in a row though. ;)

MarcoRock Star 28
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS