Recruiting Songs for Playlist

Re: Recruiting Songs for Playlist

RestlessWorldM
Composer
Nice! I had to listen to the whole song on Spotify twice - that was crazy good!!! I like the attitude and vibe of that track. Great vocal, great production, and a great fit for the playlist theme. I added it to my playlist in the number 2 position and will keep it at #2 for 2 weeks from today Fri Aug 30, 2019. I also listened to Invinsible, which is a good song and shows you have some great creative range. Thank you for submitting!

RestlessWorldM
Composer
Hi Nadya, thank you for submitting the songs. Please pick one of them you want me to consider and I’ll be happy to check the song out.

RestlessWorldM
Composer
I listened to both Nothing and In Time. The style is different from what I am looking for in this specific playlist. Thank you for submitting,

BlazeMusic
Gig Goer

Re: Recruiting Songs for Playlists

RestlessWorldM
Composer
Flawless production! And very well sung! The only reason I’m not adding your song is that its theme doesn’t fit the theme of the playlist. That said, the song is great! I will make a few more playlists over the next few months and will definitely keep La La La in mind. Congrats on the single’s release, and thank you for submitting.your song!

writie
Roadie

BlazeMusic
Gig Goer

Thank you, just followed you! 

RestlessWorldM
Composer
Thanks to all the artists who already submitted songs! Take a look at the replies as there’s a lot of great music that will work on your playlists!

RestlessWorldM
Composer
Just added new music to the playlist! Keep the suggestions coming!

RestlessWorldM
Composer
Thanks for the likes people - appreciate it!! Keep the music coming! :-)
SUGGESTED POSTS