Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Request Playlist Here: I'll build one for you

Request Playlist Here: I'll build one for you

Let me know what genre, band or idea that you are looking for in a playlist and I'll personally put one together for you that day.

I have so many ideas and have favorited so much music that it would be nice to have a reason to organize it. 

I'll even build one for "sexy lady voice" or "songs to sleep to."

You choose and I'll build and share with you. What could go wrong?

Follow me
22 Replies

MEN DO CRY.

I'll make one for you if you like.

xx.

LOLA

How about a chill electronic playlist that still has a bit of punching bass. 

(For example: "Moondust" Sound Remedy Remix, "Stardust Redux" by Minnesota, and "Limelight" NGHTMRE Remix)

I'll be working on that and I'll let you know when I get a decent list
Follow me

Do you mean, make a playlist about Men Crying? lol. I'm unsure what you mean
Follow me

@joslemian here ya go!

I tried not to add the songs you gave me, but instead found songs that fed off of it. I did like the artists you mentioned, so you'll find their stuff in the playlist. 

It's 27 songs and 2 hr 11 min long.

If you want more I'd be happy to keep going.

Thank you for the request!

Chill Electronic

Follow me

Been trying to figure out a way to start making a good playlist based of Intro by The Xx... if you feel like giving it a shot I'm hopeful 🙂

I'll be working on this today.
Follow me

Thanks awesome !

Here you go. This was a tough request, and I hope you enjoy the playlist. Please save it and add to it if you do like it. I'm sure you could take it to the next level with some time and love.

Chill Instrumental

Follow me

So far sounds great. Blasting it through my Bose and loving it.

That's great! It should last you a couple hours 😉

Follow me

@StvnMltn Hi i'm looking for a playlist with the theme "Dwarfs working in a goldmine". Goodluck 🙂

My Spotify Profile: Jazzwhatever

This is the challenge I was looking for. I'll be working on it today
Follow me

Awesome! Looking forward to it!

@Jazzwhatever here is a short and sweet playlist for Dwarves Working In a Goldmine. 

You'll see some old school rock, blues and Vietnam War-time music influences to get the dwarves pumped as they take the carts into the mine.

Dwarves Working in a Mine

Follow me

Listen to the playlists on Shuffle play. It's better that way

Follow me

Haha 🙂 Thanks for your effort! But i can't open it in Spotify. Is it private? Nevermind, i got it..

Sp tell me, which app do you use to make it so fast? This one maybe? http://magicplaylist.co/

If none, well done! 😛

My Spotify Profile: Jazzwhatever

Hi - could you put something together around 'music to help creative thinking'?

i'm thinking along the lines of Brian Eno's Discrete Music for example - would be interested to see what you find.

thanks

Brian Eno has a very Zen/Meditation vibe. Are you looking for Zen/Meditation + Creativity?
Follow me

Suggested posts