SHARE YOUR PLAYLIST WITH ME

Re: Share Your Playlist With Me

theengagementm
Roadie
Hey Elin!
WOW, i must admit this is one of fav playlists i've heard in a long while! So many of my fav artists in here but haven't heard half these songs before!!
By the way I LOL so hard when you mentioned The SIMs. I used to be obsessed with that game!

I Just followed you and your playlists. If you can please follow my artist page and add any of my songs to your playlists I would really appreciate it!

Cheers, David

theengagementm
Roadie
Hey Man
THIS playlist is SICK! I am going to playing your playlist for my party before we head out tonight. Thanks for this!!
I Just followed you and your playlists. If you can please follow my artist page and add any of my songs to your playlists I would really appreciate it!

Cheers, D

theengagementm
Roadie
Haha I love me some SHAKI! She has some really good jams! Cheers for this! There are some Nostalgic moments for me here in these songs lol!
I've Just followed you and your playlists. If you can please follow my artist page and add any of my songs to your playlists I would really appreciate it!

Dave

theengagementm
Roadie
Hey RobertovNL!
I am LOVING your songs! Particularly 'Coming up strong' and technoblast! You are really talented!!

I've Just followed you and added some of your tracks to my playlists. If you can please follow my artist page and add any of my songs to your playlists that would be awesome!

Cheers, Dave

theengagementm
Roadie
Hey Hann!
Cheers for your playlist! I love me some old school hip-hop/RnB!
I Just followed you and your playlist. If you can please follow my artist page and add any of my songs to your playlists I would love you longtime!

Cheers, David

theengagementm
Roadie
Hey Leek!
Cheers for this! I am a huge Kanye fan and some of these tracks I haven't before so it's very cool!
I Just followed you and your playlist. If you can please follow my artist page and add any of my songs to your playlists I would really appreciate it!

Cheers, Dave

theengagementm
Roadie

Hey Niamh

Cheers for your playlist! Some really cool sounds from some of my fav artists!

I Just followed you and your playlist. If you can please follow my artist page and add any of my songs to your playlists I would love you longtime!

Cheers, David

theengagementm
Roadie

Hey Ibrahim!

WOW, i must admit this is one of my playlists i will be using alot for the gym! So many of my fav artists in here!!

Cheers, David

theengagementm
Roadie

Hey David

WOW, i am reliving some nostalgic moments from your playlist right now! So cool!!

Cheers, Dave :)

theengagementm
Roadie

Hey Nour!

Some really cool tracks I've never heard before I am digging from your playlist!! Thanks for this.

I Just followed you and your playlist. If you can please follow my artist page and add any of my songs to your playlists I would really appreciate it!

Cheers, David :)

SUGGESTED POSTS