Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Share your Soundtrack of 2019

Share your Soundtrack of 2019

Hey folks!

Every year I make my own Soundtrack of (year) playlist. It's my favourite songs that year, good memories, good concerts and old songs reflowering. My question to you is: how's your year been? Please share 😉

Here's my soundtrack of 2019!

12 Replies

Hi SomethingToSay, good idea! My year has been pretty good; I haven’t had any symptoms of schizophrenia since I started taking my medication last year, and I like the lab that I’m working in currently, despite feeling anxious sometimes about grad school nonetheless. As for my music listening habits this year, I think that Last.fm helped me to discover lots of new artists; many of the artists in my “Your Top Songs 2019” that Spotify presented to me recently as part of the “2019 Wrapped” feature are artists that I discovered this year or last winter, when I first started using Last.fm. I think the “Your Top Songs 2019” playlist did a pretty good job highlighting the songs that I played the most this year (up to October 31st), so I’ll share that for my Soundtrack of 2019:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1EtlH7NTEh8S1p?si=4nNGy1E-QROgunBkOGoCbA

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi TreyAnastasio! 

Glad to hear you're experiencing  less symptoms and seem to be satisfied with your current medication. 

Had a quick look at your list. So exited to see Future Primitive by Grail on your list. It's been a while since I've heard that song! (And deep politics from the same album.) I also see Tempel by Colour Haze and Brahama by My Sleeping Karma. So, gotta check out the rest of the list! Following! Thanks for sharing! 😉

It’s cool that we like some of the same artists, and thanks for following my Soundtrack of 2019 playlist; I’ve followed yours as well, and will check it out!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks! I'm a bit all over the place when it comes to genres, but let's hope you like a song or two TreyAnastasio 😉

Hi Archeoptryx!

I have been listening to Kate Tempest a lot this year, but other than that I haven't heard much about the artists on you playlists. But I do like to explore and find new music! So thanks for sharing! I'll check it out! 

Hey Yall, please check out my playlist!

"KnoMusicRow" - A playlist solely designed to discover and promote a variety of emerging country artists and their next hits.

Full of the actual singer/songwriters that are playing rounds and putting in the work to get the exposure needed to make it. Straight out of Nashville, TN! Updated Weekly.

I live here in Nashville and get to witness first hand how much work they put in and how much of a struggle it can be to get noticed. Help these artists out with a follow and ill get ya back!

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3xy68I1GhJqZ3rmh6gYBPZ?si=Yrx7U6OZSeSgKdc2guha0Q

Hey gigright!

Thanks for sharing! Glad to see you've put together a playlist helping new bands getting noticed!

Hi Shivpatel97!

Thanks for sharing and thanks for introducing me to Billie Eilish's Come Out and Play singel. I haven't heard that one before and I do like her fragile sound. 

Music from Maine has been growing, is eclectic and adding some sweet sounds!
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5w6SZ71IeZPQ1Oc5gPBtOa?si=F7TXv-KvR3i-K47AWlLu3A

Thumbs up for supporting your (I presume...) your local bands and artists, TekChi! The smooth sound of Waves by Plains caught my attantion 😉

Suggested posts